LMHF NHL draft keeper league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMackey

Aug 7, 2003
cgy
Visit site
Done. I'll take it until someone else picks up the ball.

Unless Hemsky83Schremp44/LMHF#2 objects.

EDIT: I guess the Captain has changed his mind and wants to stay in after all. Never mind then.

Last edited:

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
Hemsky83Schremp44 said:
Hey, sorry I have been very busy lately, and just got my motorcycle lisence. kovalchuk17atl gets Barker because I have stated several times that anyone who misses their pick can make it when they get a chance. It is only fair because no one can sit by their computer all day checking a hockey draft. Sorry jackettracket please make another pick.

Well, actually you'd only have to check the board once daily, not sit around all day checking the draft. I'm not surprised to see you use exaggeration and deception to back your opinion though. Its par for the course.

jacketracket*

I think interest started to dwindle when glaring loopholes in the drafting rules were allowed to be used by a few sharp GMs.

Undrafted players should have been off the table.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
jacketracket said:
I think interest started to dwindle when glaring loopholes in the drafting rules were allowed to be used by a few sharp GMs.

Undrafted players should have been off the table.

Absolutely agree with you. But thats obvious! If there was enough interest, i'd be up for trying this again, but lets make sure the rules are clear cut before we start the drafting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->