LMHF NHL draft keeper league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoudmouthHemskyfan#1

May 15, 2003
E-town
Captain Conservative said:
Why the hell would you pick over the hill Peter Bondra over Ovechkin in a KEEPER league if you thought we could pick undrafted players?

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

I didn't think anyone would think to take Ovechkin, and I felt like taking Bondra.

I guess my last pick is already gone, so I'll take Justin Williams instead.

Desibasha

Mar 25, 2004
Flaming Flames take Brad Stuart

Gagne-Spezza-Iginla
Bell-Langkow-Bertuzzi
xxxx-Weight-xxxx
xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Stuart-xxxx
xxxx-xxxx
xxxx-xxxx

xxxx
xxxx

Is there a Salary Cap?

jacketracket*

Columbus is on the clock until 1:59 am on the 26th. Columbus selects D Cameron Barker.

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
My impression was that you could make up missed picks whenever, so I would think Winnepeg would get Barker and Columbus would need to pick again. Since I'm on the clock, I will wait to make my pick until LMHF#2 decides which way should happen.

jacketracket*

ORBluesFan said:
My impression was that you could make up missed picks whenever, so I would think Winnepeg would get Barker and Columbus would need to pick again. Since I'm on the clock, I will wait to make my pick until LMHF#2 decides which way should happen.
Good point.

My impression was that yet-to-be drafted players were off-limits. Had I known otherwise, I would have drafted differently.

As neither policy was spelled out at the onset, I'm assuming that my pick is good.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
jacketracket said:
Good point.

My impression was that yet-to-be drafted players were off-limits. Had I known otherwise, I would have drafted differently.

As neither policy was spelled out at the onset, I'm assuming that my pick is good.

This is the way I feel too. I'd make another pick though jacketracket, just in case LMHF#2 feels differently.

MrMackey

Aug 7, 2003
cgy
Visit site
I don't know why anyone would want to pick players from this year's draft anyway (other than maybe Ovechkin)... the point of this draft is to predict who will score the most points next season. Will Cam Barker really get that many points?

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
MrMackey said:
I don't know why anyone would want to pick players from this year's draft anyway (other than maybe Ovechkin)... the point of this draft is to predict who will score the most points next season. Will Cam Barker really get that many points?

Check out the Thread title. Its a keeper league, hombre.

MrMackey

Aug 7, 2003
cgy
Visit site
I realize its a keeper league, but since I don't know any of you I guess I didn't expect it to carry on for more than this, and maybe one more, season.

Although if it did I'd be happy to eat my words.

LoudmouthHemskyFan#2

May 15, 2003
Visit site
Hey, sorry I have been very busy lately, and just got my motorcycle lisence. kovalchuk17atl gets Barker because I have stated several times that anyone who misses their pick can make it when they get a chance. It is only fair because no one can sit by their computer all day checking a hockey draft. Sorry jackettracket please make another pick.

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
Technically I am on the clock, but since I waited for clarification from LMHF2 before picking, I think it's only fair to give jacketracket a full 24. So I will pick early tomorrow afternoon or before if jacketracket makes his pick.

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
Captain Conservative said:
The Colorado Avalanche are pleased to welcome Sidney Crosby and Gilbert Brule to the club.

From Page 9:

Hemsky83Schremp44 said:
Everything was updated already and that is why the origional pick stands. There will be no picking any 2005 draft players, but there is a chance that the 2004's will be playing so I think that it should be allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad