Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
156379_10101100398300270_1296912806_n.jpg

we are colder than Nunavut this week....WHAT THE ****

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I was complaining last week about how cold it's going to be here in London this week. I was complaining about highs being -10. Maybe I should stop complaining because you guys still have it way worse.

Apr 1, 2010
Charlio, I'd accept that offer... But I'm not Pejorative Slured, try LF10 or Kyle.
Though you might want another #1 goalie what with LUongo and Schneider and a cluster **** of a team, and stuibborn GM.

Man Luongo ain't getting traded. Til post season.

Charlio, what are you looking for?
Giving up some goaltending for any decent player.

He wanted Eberle for Hiller + Brodziak :laugh:
Hiller is a #1.
You're lucky I opened up with anything extra.

He was just starting the negotiations high, silly.

WAs it too much? LIke BRodziak isn't Stamkos , but did score 22g 22a last year. ANd Hiller is a #1 Goalie.

Eberle is untouchable for meh doe, who wants Yakupov?
SO it is an emotional thing/ WHy didn't you say it was a man crush.?
Shut the **** up Brody you are the Pejorative Slured one ******.
Whoa that's a bit harsh.

BRody seriously. Yak for RNH?

#1C for #2W on the same team?

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Watching the Family Guy episode that was on earlier today. It has potential, let's see how it ends up.

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
He wanted Eberle for Hiller + Brodziak :laugh:

Hiller is a #1.
You're lucky I opened up with anything extra.

WAs it too much? LIke BRodziak isn't Stamkos , but did score 22g 22a last year. ANd Hiller is a #1 Goalie.

My analysis on the players:

Eberle has more value in real life then he does fantasy value imo. I figure he'll score very close to ppg numbers, so he should be good for goals, assists and PPP. But he's definitely below average in terms of PIM, hits and blocked shots. Then his +/- is going to prob be around average.

Hiller is a #1 goalie in the NHL but hasn't he had problems with vertigo? Maybe he's over that, idk, but his numbers last year were below average for a #1 goalie. If he's completely healthy then he should rebound a bit, but I'm not his doctor so idk. Either way, I think he'll still be below average for a #1.

Brodziak was given more opportunities last season for a variety of reasons. He won't be given as much this season. Slotted as the 3rd line centre in a fantasy league where FOW aren't counted, he's not worth as much as you think and I fully expect his numbers to go down. Something along the lines of 15g and 35p, maybe more if koivu/granlund go down. I have Brodziak in the LLKL.

Overall, I'd keep Eberle unless my goalie situation was major suckage.

Apr 1, 2010
My analysis on the players:

Eberle has more value in real life then he does fantasy value imo. I figure he'll score very close to ppg numbers, so he should be good for goals, assists and PPP. But he's definitely below average in terms of PIM, hits and blocked shots. Then his +/- is going to prob be around average.

Hiller is a #1 goalie in the NHL but hasn't he had problems with vertigo? Maybe he's over that, idk, but his numbers last year were below average for a #1 goalie. If he's completely healthy then he should rebound a bit, but I'm not his doctor so idk. Either way, I think he'll still be below average for a #1.

Brodziak was given more opportunities last season for a variety of reasons. He won't be given as much this season. Slotted as the 3rd line centre in a fantasy league where FOW aren't counted, he's not worth as much as you think and I fully expect his numbers to go down. Something along the lines of 15g and 35p, maybe more if koivu/granlund go down. I have Brodziak in the LLKL.

Overall, I'd keep Eberle unless my goalie situation was major suckage.

HE has Luongo and Schneider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad