OT: LL 102: Dalmatians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I think it's 30 minutes now until I find out if I get Ryder in my work pool or not. Fingers crossed.

Apr 1, 2010
Haven't seen or heard from my roommate all day .. Based on how he was last night (extremely drunk after having an entire 2-6 and thensome) I wonder if I should be concerned

KNock on his door. If there is no answer just assume he woke up and kept partying, what with the football and Hockey and free center ice and all that.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I bet like 500 on the Ravens to win and I bet 200 on the Nucks yesterday. Good weekend there boys :yo:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I hate you Smith....You have singly handily given Dangles another category, only up 7-2 now with my GAA nearing Dangles as well now.

Apr 1, 2010
I hate you Smith....You have singly handily given Dangles another category, only up 7-2 now with my GAA nearing Dangles as well now.

My day has been worse. I had him out numbered 9-5 in players playing today. And I lost a frigging category!

Didn't catch him in any and dropped one in +/-.

EDM wins and all RNH gets a big fat 0pts.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
My day has been worse. I had him out numbered 9-5 in players playing today. And I lost a frigging category!

Didn't catch him in any and dropped one in +/-.

EDM wins and all RNH gets a big fat 0pts.

and Stammer is playing NYI tomorrow and Bobby Ryan is playing Calgary so hoepfully I get some Goals and Assists :P

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
Just got back home. My girl got me a bunch of stuff for my bday including some leaf stuff...a couple leaf posters and an awesome leaf mug.

But I promptly log onto my computer and see that Mike Smith has been sucking ass on back to back nights. Thanks a lot Mikey.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Just got back home. My girl got me a bunch of stuff for my bday including some leaf stuff...a couple leaf posters and an awesome leaf mug.

But I promptly log onto my computer and see that Mike Smith has been sucking ass on back to back nights. Thanks a lot Mikey.

Welcome back. And yes, I am not happy with Smith.

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
Not sure how the NHL expects me to focus in class tomorrow with two Monday afternoon games.

Apr 1, 2010
#WelcomeToSauga is #1 TT in Toronto lol
Check my offer.

and Stammer is playing NYI tomorrow and Bobby Ryan is playing Calgary so hoepfully I get some Goals and Assists :P

You saw my trash talk.
:laugh:

Wow crazy game. Pull Smith now or be a repeat ROy.

****ing coach.

Call a time out or somethign.

Actually not that bad.

Kind of missed 2 pHX goals somewhere/ lol

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
Welcome back. And yes, I am not happy with Smith.

Do you have him? I've got him as my #1 goalie in LLKL, I think he was my 2nd pick in the draft too. He better turn it around or I'll claw his eyes out.

Edit: Great, he lets in another goal

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles

All player named Smith are nicknamed Smitty. Didn't you get the memo?

Happy birthday! :handclap:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Do you have him? I've got him as my #1 goalie in LLKL, I think he was my 2nd pick in the draft too. He better turn it around or I'll claw his eyes out.

Edit: Great, he lets in another goal

Yeah I have him for our 1 year league. 5.73 GAA and 0.787 sv% over his 2 games. Tonights game of his has cost me my lead in GAA and sv% against Dangles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad