OT: LL 102: Dalmatians

Status
Not open for further replies.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
yahoo says kassian will at least miss one month, but hes playing today and has a goal..

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
yahoo says kassian will at least miss one month, but hes playing today and has a goal..

maybe he is out for A month man. it could just be a replica of him that you saw on the ice but not the real one.

Apr 1, 2010
Reminded me of this

Man you are so lucky I didn't wake up the wife. Almost peed myself.

Took so long to reply cause I emailed it to my mom. Told to send it to everyone she knows.

I hope she sends it to my religous Aunt. My uncle will laugh his ass off but she might get pissed. :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Man you are so lucky I didn't wake up the wife. Almost peed myself.

Took so long to reply cause I emailed it to my mom. Told to send it to everyone she knows.

I hope she sends it to my religous Aunt. My uncle will laugh his ass off but she might get pissed. :laugh:

hahs ys the video i siiiiiooooo funny:laugh:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
What was the offer.

And ya the most viewed clip of that is called "angels and devils". Totally get the connection.

He offered S Kostitsyn.

Oh yes, that;s what the video is called. All i could remember is what happens in the video. Gets me laughing every time I watch it :laugh:

Apr 1, 2010
Agreed, I don't even know what i would answer to that question though. Kindness? Germs?

:laugh:

GERMS. Good one.

What gets passed around?

Herpes?
The neighbourhood ho?
The new boy in cell block C?

:laugh:

I wonder what the answers were?

GRavy boat?

Baby?

Pictures?

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Haven't seen or heard from my roommate all day .. Based on how he was last night (extremely drunk after having an entire 2-6 and thensome) I wonder if I should be concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad