Not open for further replies.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Also I believe in LL99 I saw this and wanted to post it again:
nhl_maple_cr2_576.jpg

stolen from ESPN.com :handclap:

"The Leafs celebrate their first Cup win since 1967 with a parade through the downtown core, but with Leafs ownership charging $200 for a spot on the sidewalks along the route, and with the Blue Jays playing an afternoon game, the celebratory march is watched by an estimated 65 people."

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
Probably my favourite by them. When I went to a Green Day concert several years ago MCR opened for them.

Another good 1 IMO:

2005 JLC, yeeeeeeee buddy.

It's to take a breather once in a while.

This regional blackout stuff is *********. Why the **** can't the NHL sell a package that lets you watch whatever you want?

Gotta get a VPN now :rant:

CL. GameCentre app doesn't get released till Feb for PS3. Don't download the one that's already in the store, it's last years app.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
man working on my site made me realize holy **** did the leafs strike gold with the 2006 draft.
Kulemin, Holzer, stalberg, tlustly, reimer and komarov! All of them are playing in the NHL in some form or so. Unbelievable!

The only one we didn't get much out of was Tyler Ruegsegger.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Good morning everybody!

Edit: I totally said that out loud in Dr. Nicks voice

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
man working on my site made me realize holy **** did the leafs strike gold with the 2006 draft.
Kulemin, Holzer, stalberg, tlustly, reimer and komarov! All of them are playing in the NHL in some form or so. Unbelievable!

The only one we didn't get much out of was Tyler Ruegsegger.

yeah that draft was great. 2 of those players cracking the NHL for the first time this year, 6 years later. Shows you can't write people off. We won't know if we had another draft like that for another few years still.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
What time is the first game today? 2:00pm Easter time? Or are there any sooner?

EDIT: Scratch that, first games are at 3:00 :p:

TML g u n n e R s*

I WOKE UP WITH ****** GOOSEBUMPS BOYS!!!!! WHo IS PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!

TML g u n n e R s*

friends are trying for me to come out and watch the game at a bar, or @ a friends house... NOT HAPPENING!! I am staying home counting down the seconds!!! when watching the Leafs on tv i only can watch it by my self... need 100 % concentration..

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Well off to get my haircut. Hair is way to long. Haven't had wings in a few years.

My hair is naturally curly when it gets longer. When it starts to curl it's time to get it cut.

alright i bought pub style wings and taters with cola tonight....im a freaking ready...
so pumped!

I miss the start of my game....Have to pick up my brother at 7pm from his hockey. Recording it and I will catch up as the game goes along, likely around 1st intermission.

TML g u n n e R s*

My hair is naturally curly when it gets longer. When it starts to curl it's time to get it cut.

I miss the start of my game....Have to pick up my brother at 7pm from his hockey. Recording it and I will catch up as the game goes along, likely around 1st intermission.

im sure your brother can walk

JMcLeaf

The day is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Pens vs. Flyers not on tv? :(. I looked on tv guide and it said hawks vs. kings on nbc

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
friends are trying for me to come out and watch the game at a bar, or @ a friends house... NOT HAPPENING!! I am staying home counting down the seconds!!! when watching the Leafs on tv i only can watch it by my self... need 100 % concentration..

damn straight!!!!!!!

Agreed, gotta watch the game at home or else too many distractions.

im sure your brother can walk

I wish my parents saw it the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad