OT: LL 101: Pacific Coast Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I came home for the weekends, and all my college friends stayed there. My best friends went to the rippers tonight because it was my buddies 19th, but I don't have a fake so I said screw it.

So I just went out for supper with a couple other friends, then a local Jr C game and back home by 10:00. Nothing going on tonight. Apparently there is a party tomorrow night so I am keen! :D

Man, Commander Keen was a boss. Takes me back.

commander-keen-4-secret-of-the-oracle_6.gif

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Bert is drunk texting me. :laugh: (from the bar)

If I can't have fun with your number, who's number can I have fun with?

Tell him I miss him.

Always missing you Hurt .. When I'm drinking a pint I feel like a piece of me is missing...

:laugh: Wonder how his neck is.

Quite sore, could barely talk this morning but got better as the day went .. However after being at a couple bars over the past 5 hours, my voice has gone to **** again after trying to talk over the noise

Turns out, as a buddy of mine from my team told me tonight, not only did I get sucker-elbowed in the cops, the guy cross checked me in the neck right after ... Which would explain a lot .. I didn't remember that happening

Apparently the guy on my team who is the chirpy fighter pulled me back after I droppped my gloves though out of all irony

Bert is now sending me pictures of what he is drinking. Next thing you know he is going to be sending me topless selfies, and asking me to meet him in the ally that smells like cat urine behind the park.

Schenner stop dreaming, that's just sick.. I was trying to send you pics of the lady I was trying to hook you up with .. But now she goes to Hurt

Gotta say, thought you'd be drunk by now Schenn :laugh:

Me too.. I am disappoint

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County

Always missing you Hurt .. When I'm drinking a pint I feel like a piece of me is missing...

Quite sore, could barely talk this morning but got better as the day went .. However after being at a couple bars over the past 5 hours, my voice has gone to **** again after trying to talk over the noise

Turns out, as a buddy of mine from my team told me tonight, not only did I get sucker-elbowed in the cops, the guy cross checked me in the neck right after ... Which would explain a lot .. I didn't remember that happening

Apparently the guy on my team who is the chirpy fighter pulled me back after I droppped my gloves though out of all irony

Schenner stop dreaming, that's just sick.. I was trying to send you pics of the lady I was trying to hook you up with .. But now she goes to Hurt

Me too.. I am disappoint

She's too young for Hurt! :rant: :cry:

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
It's to take a breather once in a while.

This regional blackout stuff is *********. Why the **** can't the NHL sell a package that lets you watch whatever you want?

Gotta get a VPN now :rant:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
The oldest computer game I played was like... NHL 2004 for PC.
My parents didn't like video games.

Unless Reader Rabbit counts as a video game. You guys play Reader Rabbit at home/school as kids?

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
My parents hated video games too. I played those games, and most on my cousins' and friend's computers.

lol @ that being the oldest game you played. I was playing NHL 2000 in 2007 :laugh:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
My parents hated video games too. I played those games, and most till I was 12 ish on my cousins' and friend's computers.

lol @ that being the oldest game you played. I was playing NHL 2000 in 2007 :laugh:

I remember playing Sonic and Booger man on my cousins Sega something when I was young, but very faintly. Remember playing a little PS1 with him as well. But its all a blur.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
The oldest computer game I played was like... NHL 2004 for PC.
My parents didn't like video games.

Unless Reader Rabbit counts as a video game. You guys play Reader Rabbit at home/school as kids?

I had a playstation one the first year it came out and the game with just called NHL Faceoff. Oh boy. :laugh: Had a sega, super nintendo, regular nintendo. I've had pretty much every system but Gamecube, Dreamcast, and those crappy ones.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I had a playstation one the first year it came out and the game with just called NHL Faceoff. Oh boy. :laugh: Had a sega, super nintendo, regular nintendo. I've had pretty much every system but Gamecube, Dreamcast, and those crappy ones.

I have only ever had a 360. Whoopeeeee.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Yoo Danglezzzz.

But I'm off to bed. Tired. Idk why I am even awake at this time. No reason for me to be....

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I remember playing NHL 1999 way back in the day.

I remember this game specifically because in one game I was playing and absolutely destroying the computer when all of a sudden the computer got a breakaway and while back checking I tripped him and the computer got a penalty shot. In my rage I cross checked the guy who was getting the penalty shot. I injured him in the process and he left the game. Then it showed a puck a center ice for the penalty shot but no player was taking it because I injured the guy. :laugh:

I left the game running for a few hours hoping the guy would come back from injury but it never happened :(

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
Yoo Danglezzzz.

But I'm off to bed. Tired. Idk why I am even awake at this time. No reason for me to be....

Yep me too. See you all in tomorrow/today's GDT!!!!!!!!!!!!

****ING HOCKEY *****ES!!! **** YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

gnight errbodty

i think being dehydrafted all day has turned me into a lightweight. didnt even drink That much but man I\'m really drfunkk

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario

Me too.. I am disappoint
Greatest post ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad