OT: LL 101: Pacific Coast Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Had a good workout today.

20 mins warm up
15 mins stretch
40 mins core exercises
45 mins cardio (bike)
15 mins stretch

Usually I feel tired after all this, but feeling great right now :D

JMcLeaf

I feel like so many people are talking about gamecenter on here. Did I miss something?

JMcLeaf

They came out with an xbox app this year. That paired with only a $50 subscription, and you got some sweet deals to watch a lot of hockey.

Ah nice. Is that where you'll watch Leafs games or is it just for watching other teams?

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Ah nice. Is that where you'll watch Leafs games or is it just for watching other teams?

Leaf games. Works out nice since I won't have Leafs TV at my rez... well and I can watch on my HDTV in my room as opposed to our crappy tv in my living room area.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Hit A Wall With This Caller
Call Center | WA, USA | Physical, Technology

Me: “Thank you for calling [cellphone company]. How can I help you?â€

Customer: “My cell phone isn’t powering on.â€

Me: “Well, let’s see what’s going on with that.â€

(After troubleshooting the problem turns out to be a warranty issue. Unfortunately, the customer’s warranty has run out.)

Customer: “Well, is there anything I can do? Don’t I have insurance on my phone?â€

Me: “Yes you do, but the insurance only covers physical damage or a lost or stolen phone.â€

(Suddenly, I hear a load crash over the phone.)

Me: “What was that?!â€

Customer: “There I was, just minding my own business, when suddenly my wall tried to attack me! My phone, knowing it was about to die, heroically jumped in front of me taking the full force of the wall’s assault. Sadly, it has now broken in half.â€

Me: “Well! Let me get you over to our insurance department while you prepare a Viking funeral for our brave hero!â€

Customer: “Do I actually need to burn it?â€

Me: “No, but it will drive the insurance people crazy!â€

:biglaugh: I love reading 'Not Always Right's

Chandrashekhar Limit

Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Thanks LR! I'm playing NHL13 in the meantime, hoping this **** gets dealt with by 230 :shakehead

Do you guys use the new controls, or the classic? I switched to classic cause the R2 pass seems really stupid to me. Hardest button to reach.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Probably my favourite by them. When I went to a Green Day concert several years ago MCR opened for them.

Another good 1 IMO:

My favorite is Famous Last Words. Such a good song. I like Helena as well.

Teenagers was good at first, but it got so overplayed it ruined it for me, and probably for everyone in existence.

Chandrashekhar Limit

Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
**** it, gonna do this **** tomorrow. Upgrading my internet to 30 mbps in 2 weeks. Watching HD games with no distractions should be ****ing awesome :D

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Quiet night for you?

Gotta say, thought you'd be drunk by now Schenn :laugh:

I came home for the weekends, and all my college friends stayed there. My best friends went to the rippers tonight because it was my buddies 19th, but I don't have a fake so I said screw it.

So I just went out for supper with a couple other friends, then a local Jr C game and back home by 10:00. Nothing going on tonight. Apparently there is a party tomorrow night so I am keen! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad