GDT: Live from Rio: Oilers in Carnaval!!! Game time 11 Pm in Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
Get Lavoie up here and let’s see if he can bring anything in the top 6 before we get to the deadline.
Well, he does have the same number of goals as Connor Brown, who spent 20-plus games in the top-6, so there is that...

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018

Connor Brown Corey Perry scores tonight.
I’m not a gambler but am curious what are the odds that Brown scores his first tonight? It must have gotten to the point that it’s like the Ovechkin goal watch on gambling sites…;) just a …..lot….less….action.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Honestly not as bad as I thought but it’s there. Countryside has been very nice. Problem as I understand is the gap between very wealthy and poor is huge but everywhere we’ve been has been surprisingly good. We steer clear of the slums as it’s not safe. The big cities have their areas that are bad but honestly Chicago and LA do as well.
Getting like that in Canada the gap between the rich and the poor. Is there a Middle Class anymore?

It’s a double double tonight
Bakersfield is on at same time

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Oilers better show up tonight. Last game was not good. LA getting pumped by the Sabres 5-0 right now.

Reactions: Sanchez

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
What in the blue eyed f*** is mister robot.
it stars Christian Slater and features a guest appearance by A.L.F.

1707875773599.png

Reactions: Oilhawks

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
I hope the Oilers try to show up for the first period. I think they might have shown up for 2/3 of them in the last 10 games

we also know the first penalty is guaranteed to go against us

DET draws some of the most in the league

Reactions: Oilslick941611

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
What in the blue eyed f*** is mister robot.
It’s on Prime. It’s about a hacker. It’s extremely good. It’s a super super dark show!!

@tardigrade81
@Bring Back Bucky

For Tardigrade81 pregame meal, we should send out a PC Pizza. We need to change something up. Loss in LA not good. They r getting pounded in Buffalo tonight
Agreed!!!! I’m in!!!

Tomorrow night we are making heart shaped pizzas for valentines haha

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
It’s on Prime. It’s about a hacker. It’s extremely good. It’s a super super dark show!!

Agreed!!!! I’m in!!!

Tomorrow night we are making heart shaped pizzas for valentines haha
This pizza won’t be heart shaped. It might burn your heart . Goes in hot, comes out hotter

Snowing like a mofo in NS again. Been out three times to snowblow a path that will just fill in with blowing snow anyway.

7-1 Oil

Sammy Snow Pants
Kulak
Cousin Connor 2
Perry 1
Brown
Leon.
U guys r getting more than us. About time. We have nowhere to put it anymore. Sidewalks around here still not plowed

• Love
Reactions: tardigrade81
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad