GDT: Live from Rio: Oilers in Carnaval!!! Game time 11 Pm in Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Apparently passing the puck into the net works for McDavid this game.

It’s been working for him his whole career and every truly generational player before him. It’s always hockey Iq and vision that seperates the truly generational.

Alexandre Achutti

Oct 6, 2019
I heard Brazil had a large contingent of Oilers fans. Find a Hockey bar and report back.

Hockey bar in Brazil?
Not so much.
But sometimes I post here, I'm Brazilian and I support the Oilers, watching most of the team's games.

Hockey is not at all popular here, but there are always some fans (with good taste in sports) who enjoy the game.

Reactions: RegDunlop

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I-zone just felt different
Hockey bar in Brazil?
Not so much.
But sometimes I post here, I'm Brazilian and I support the Oilers, watching most of the team's games.

Hockey is not at all popular here, but there are always some fans (with good taste in sports) who enjoy the game.

Yeh I meant more so a sports bar where you may be able to catch the game. But I heard there’s lots of Oilers fans down there. Can you confirm?

Alexandre Achutti

Oct 6, 2019
I-zone just felt different

Yeh I meant more so a sports bar where you may be able to catch the game. But I heard there’s lots of Oilers fans down there. Can you confirm?
Brazil is very big, populous, on the internet there are groups of Brazilians who like hockey, but finding these people in general everyday life is difficult.

It's a niche around here.
And if there is any bar that plays hockey, which I doubt, only in a city like São Paulo.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Brazil is very big, populous, on the internet there are groups of Brazilians who like hockey, but finding these people in general everyday life is difficult.

It's a niche around here.
And if there is any bar that plays hockey, which I doubt, only in a city like São Paulo.

Oh for sure it’s niche. I don’t doubt that. But if the few hockey fans in the country, what would you say is the majority favorite team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad