Komarov Santa Clarkson
Frattin Holland Win

Want To see what Panik can do.

Frelimo

Jul 6, 2012
Toronto
I really want to see this happen:

JVR - Kadri- Lupul: The former 2nd line gets there big body in JVR
Komarov - Bozak - Kessel: Komarov would help this line cycle better.
Winnik = Santorelli - Clarkson: Should still be a good cycling line without Komarov
Panik = Holland - Bodie: Bodie should get another look

The D is a disaster but to give it a go:
Phaneuf - Franson
Gardiner - Robidas
Reilly - Polak

Bernier
Reimer

I want to know if anyone else is interested in seeing that forward line up

This is exactly what I want to see :nod:

-DeMo-

Nov 12, 2006
Huntsville Ontario
JVR-Bozak-Kadri
Komarov-Santorelli-Kessel
Lupul-Holland-Clarkson
Frattin-Winnik-Panik

Why not. At this point why not.

because Leafs Management isn't at the point of panicking and thinking the season is lost, there still trying to win games at this point. they still believe playoffs are realistic.

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
Lupul Kadri Kessel
JVR Bozak Panik
Komarov Santa Clarkson
Frattin Holland Win

Want To see what Panik can do.

From Mirtle: In preseason, the talk from management – from new president Brendan Shanahan on down – was that they wanted to a) be a four-line team, b) focus on development and c) continue to grow talent from within.

Meanwhile Ashton sits, Panik is played 4 minutes on the 4th line, Holland hasn't been given a legit shot. Development!

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
As much as he has made strides at centre, they could also try flipping Kadri back to the wing for a bit to see if that sparks something.

Lupul-Bozak-Kessel
JVR-Santorelli-Kadri
Komarov-Holland-Clarkson
Ashton-Winnik-Panik/Frattin (Or maybe Carrick, but do they even really need a real line here? Not like Randy's gonna play 'em)

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Franson And Phaneuf would be a disaster. LOL

But i agree that Bodie should get a look again. Guy was one of few that played hard every game down the stretch and deserves another look for sure.
As much as I liked Bodie last year, his start with the marlies hasn't exactly given me much of an incentive to call him up.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
From Mirtle: In preseason, the talk from management – from new president Brendan Shanahan on down – was that they wanted to a) be a four-line team, b) focus on development and c) continue to grow talent from within.

Meanwhile Ashton sits, Panik is played 4 minutes on the 4th line, Holland hasn't been given a legit shot. Development!

Coach who is desperate to stay employed. Sad.

happyaccident

May 14, 2013

Just like all that talk about a culture change. Then they keep Randy and get rid of McClement and Gunnarson, big culture change.
I hope when the new coach arrives, he tries Gardiner at wing. I mean, if not now, when? You got 7 D, you're already plugging the second line with bottom 6 guys and Lupul hasn't even busted yet. Wing is the easiest position to learn, d is the hardest, the guy is not exactly a Rhodes scholar, it seems like such a no-brainer.

Hocks95*

we would have been a lot better with Nylander... oh well... maybe next year.

lol to be fair it wasn't worth rushing him, he definitely could have used a year now that he sorta learned his areas of improvement.

He can also work on his interview skills so he doesn't say "uhh" "uhh" every other word lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HGutT69Xkbk
"uhh i came in the game really nervous but uhh as the game went on I sorta uhh sorta uhh uhh -laugh- it sort of went away. Soo but uhh still nervous throughout the game but was feeling better by the time it ended"

He's actually doing pretty well there right now 7 points in 5 games and plus 2. Better than Nick Ritchie and Ehlers are doing in their leagues but it's still early I guess

Hocks95*

MODS. I have a question. Why will my avatar not move?? lol it's a gif, really confused

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad