Line Combos: Line/Roster Moves 21/22 - The Naurato Edition

Revenge of Gru

Jul 31, 2021
He had a very awkward stance in the beginning of the season which was corrected, and skated better towards the end of the season. He doesn't leverage very well when standing and not skating. He's too easy to push over despite his size.

I don't think Raz is gonna amount to a whole lot, kinda sucks to wind up with a bottom 6 player with a top 10 pick, but at least he'll have an NHL career unlike the previous two first round picks. Holland was really bad drafting in the first round....
Yzerman has a horrible track record with 1st round picks. Especially top 10s.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
He is very good at skating, nothing wrong with his skating

Mechanically his skating is fine. His speed is not very good. And it's not the, "He's big so he looks like he's moving slow but he's moving as fast as everyone else" skating concern you sometimes hear. He's legit slow.

There's nothing wrong mechanically with a brand new Mitsubishi Mirage, but I don't want to race it against a bunch of mustang GTs and challenger RTs.

Reactions: Barry Amsterdam

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Yzerman has a horrible track record with 1st round picks. Especially top 10s.

What's happened in the past, does not predict the future.

Yzerman has great record with Detroit 1st rounders, so far.

Tampa 1st rounders? History and maybe a learning process. Smart man learned from his mistakes. Absolute beautifulness which will happen in human life.

Last edited:

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
2017 is pretty damn strong class.

But, in reality, Chytil and Necas have been career-wingers so far. Robert Thomas seems the same.
Chytil hasn’t played 1 minute of wing in the last 4 years.
He’s currently blocked by strome and he’s taken massive steps last season. He was our best center last year for the first 18-20 games until he injured his wrist/covid. Then dumbass Quinn cut his minutes when he returned. Zibby was terrible while still recovering from covid as well for the whole first half of the year.
Chytil and Zadina had a lot of chemistry together. I always thought he would be a prime trade target for the Wings. I’m guessing if there was ever a Larkin deal, he would be in the package going back.
I feel bad for the kid because with Zibby/strome as 1-2, chytil gets 0 PP opportunities, he’s still very young at only 21, but his consistency took a massive jump last season.

Last edited:

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Like, is y'all expecting a big season from Rasmussen? He seems to be a real killa and soulja for real sire. He got all the tools to bring it, even the massive size problem.

This is by far the most improved team going in this year. :clap: So exciting to watch again. Congratulations y'all! Lets have a real good one! ps only under 4 weeks left y'all

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Zadina - Larkin - Vrana
Bertuzzi - Suter - Fabbri
Vlad N. - Rasmussen - Erne
Smith - Rowney - Stephens

I do think Velano needs a year in AHL where he can be the nr1 center and produce lots of points to get some offensive confidence.

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
Bertuzzi - Larkin - Fabbri
Vrana - Suter - Erne
Nemestnikov - Rasmussen - Zadina
Smith - Stephens - Rowney
Gagner

Leddy - Seider
DeKeyser - Hronek
Staal - Stecher
Oesterle - Lindström

Nedeljkovic
Greiss

PP1
Bertuzzi(netfront)
Fabbri Larkin(slot) Zadina
Leddy
PP2
Rasmussen(net front)
Suter Vrana
Hronek Seider

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
Hopefully the Training Camp roster will be announced soon. Looking forward to seeing who all the invites are.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Hopefully the Training Camp roster will be announced soon. Looking forward to seeing who all the invites are.
After this prospects tourney, I'm not expecting any of the invites to make the roster. Seider will be the only rookie, Joey is probably the first callup then Pearson.

Not very exciting, but at least we'll get to watch Seider. Obvious that the plan is to start him in the NHL since he didn;t play in the prospects tourney.

Reactions: golffuul

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad