Line Combos: Line Combinations & Point Projections - Early Edish

Do we have a snowball's chance in hell of making the playoffs

• Total voters

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Guys, relax. Its just training camp and we can infer that these definitely are not the final lines because Ritchie is not yet in the top six.

That’s good to know. At least sutter has only played zadorov on our top pair and gudbranson in the top 6, at least he didn’t f*** it all up right away.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
What better way to develop a young defenceman than to have him baby sit maybe your 8th/9th best option

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
I honestly don't mind it with the exceptions of Zadorov being with Tanev (just doesn't work on paper), and Gudbranson being on the roster at all (but we are past that point).

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
I hope Zadorov just takes a page out of Tanev’s book. He’s got the size and skating to be a dominant force in a Sutter system. They don’t need to do anything fancy; just need them to dominate defensively.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth Vladar

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
To be fair, Tkachuk - Lindholm - Coleman might have like a CF% and xGF% of like 59-63% to be honest.

Reactions: Ace Rimmer

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
I hope Zadorov just takes a page out of Tanev’s book. He’s got the size and skating to be a dominant force in a Sutter system. They don’t need to do anything fancy; just !”need them to dominate defensively.
The best ting for d-men like him and Gudbranson is to not be noticeable because they're likely getting beat or making a bad giveaway if they're being noticed.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
Nah man you gotta health scratch him left and right too so he “lEaRnS tO pLaY tHe rIgHt wAy” and “iSnT eNtItLeD.”
It will get to that point…I can already see it: Valimaki and Gudbranson bleed GA and Sutter parks Valimaki in the press box because he “still hasn’t learned how to play the right way and be a professional”, yet Gudbranson still plays despite everyone knowing he’s been a horrible NHL’er for the past 5+ years

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Sutter just playing 10th dimensional chess here. Ice a terrible lineup, pissing off Gaudreau enough so that he refuses to re-sign thereby forcing the Flames into a rebuild. Sheer genius.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Sutter just playing 10th dimensional chess here. Ice a terrible lineup, pissing off Gaudreau enough so that he refuses to re-sign thereby forcing the Flames into a rebuild. Sheer genius.
I think it's more 12 d chess, piss off Gaudreau then convince ownership only he can salvage the situation become GM play Gaudreau with Tkachuk and Lindholm and re-sign him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad