Likely Scenarios you are having a hard time accepting this season

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Marner and Nylander will turn up more in the second half of the season and make many folks on here eat crow. Think I’m playing this game wrong....

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
I have a hard time accepting that Edmonton is in the running for Dahlin.

If they win the lottery again, the only honourable thing to do would be to pack up and move the team to Quebec City.

But seriously, it's Vegas.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm having a hard time accepting that the Lightning are having potentially their best season ever and that this core of players that's fallen short might actually win it all

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Surprising isn't it. Especially after last year when we were so much behind the Leafs already...

My turn: so surprised that (so far, solely courtesy of Mr Andersen) the Leafs defense is not bottom 10.
by behind the leafs do you mean in the standings, or in the young players developing?

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
If they win the lottery again, the only honourable thing to do would be to pack up and move the team to Quebec City.

But seriously, it's Vegas.
If Edmonton wins it again I think the league will institute a rule preventing teams from winning the lottery more than once every 5 years

DatSnipeMatthews

Oct 5, 2017
Canada
I'm having a hard time believing the Habs are doing really badly this season.

Actually, I'm not surprised but am instead so happy because I can't stand them.

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
Marner and Nylander will turn up more in the second half of the season and make many folks on here eat crow. Think I’m playing this game wrong....

Lol I love how this thread is about stuff you won’t like to happen is likely to happen... Then you go around flipping the script and commenting stuff you hope happens that is unrealistic...

Anyways...

- Crosby and Malkin having relatively real bad seasons(maybe age has a thing or two to do with it).

- Guys who where considered Franchise talents are getting outshined by other talents who seemed in-superior.

- Trouba was a flash in the pan(offensive wise).

- Tampa.... Best Goalie, Highest scoring player in the league, highest scoring Center in the league, highest scoring Rookie D-Man... than other guys putting up Elite numbers around them.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I'm having a hard time accepting that the Lightning are having potentially their best season ever and that this core of players that's fallen short might actually win it all

They fell short in 2015 but the core is young. It makes sense to me that the Lightning core would be playing its best hockey right now. Kucherov is much better today than he was 3 years ago when the Lightning went to the SCF.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I can't believe how wide open this year has been. Tampa looks good, but there's not one team who I think is going to crush the rest of the competition. Honestly I like it a lot

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Likely scenario: Detroit sucks, but not hard enough to get themselves one of the top defenders in the draft.

psycat

Oct 25, 2016
Erik Karlssons career might actually be on the downswing already, not saying it's a surefire thing but would be a shame. Injurys combined with Ottawas incompetence is the main reasons for this.

Oilers will get awarded for sucking once more, im 100% confident they will draft as #1 :)

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Lol I love how this thread is about stuff you won’t like to happen is likely to happen... Then you go around flipping the script and commenting stuff you hope happens that is unrealistic...

Anyways...

- Crosby and Malkin having relatively real bad seasons(maybe age has a thing or two to do with it).

- Guys who where considered Franchise talents are getting outshined by other talents who seemed in-superior.

- Trouba was a flash in the pan(offensive wise).

- Tampa.... Best Goalie, Highest scoring player in the league, highest scoring Center in the league, highest scoring Rookie D-Man... than other guys putting up Elite numbers around them.

Yes....that was the joke and do tell about it being unrealistic. Ask Canes fans how Marner ran rough shot today and Nylander wasn’t too shabby either. They both top 60 points again this year...bank on it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad