Post-Game Talk: Like A Mother(load) of Goals: 14-6-3, with depth!

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
The Kings have the worst PK and 3rd worst PP, so that's not going help their cause.

Did you also assume the Avs were going to give the Oilers a "kick in the dick"? Because maybe you aren't well versed on this team.[/ Who gives a crap lol on any given night the Kings can beat any team in the league just like we could. You think stats mean anything when they faceoff tonight? lol lol if the Oilers are not focused and play a great game they will get their ass handed top them. I cannot understand any fan getting cocky after 23 games thinking we will have an easy game lol it will come to bite you in the ass like it does all the time

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
The Kings have the worst PK and 3rd worst PP, so that's not going help their cause.

Did you also assume the Avs were going to give the Oilers a "kick in the dick"? Because maybe you aren't well versed on this team.
No but you have to be totally insane to think if we don't play hard and focused we will get our ass handed to us. Any team can beat any team in this league. For any fan to think we are world beaters after 23 games in of one season shows you how delusional lots of fans are. We have to work our ass off to win any games just like most teams do

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
It is fans like you who make me laugh. To disrespect any team in this league is absurd and will come back to bit you in the ass. L.A will stomp us if we don't play our best game and outwork them. Any team can beat any team in this league and L.A can kick the ass out of any team on any given night too. You better hope the Oilers are focused and come on strong or they will get their ass handed to them.
wtf did i just read

Reactions: RegDunlop

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
No but you have to be totally insane to think if we don't play hard and focused we will get our ass handed to us. Any team can beat any team in this league. For any fan to think we are world beaters after 23 games in of one season shows you how delusional lots of fans are. We have to work our ass off to win any games just like most teams do
:facepalm: So they have to work hard to win, we know that. That's not what you're saying though. So again, Maybe you don't have a good gauge on the team, what has done, what it can do and how they play.

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
I must have missed the part where I said all of the Oilers should go into this game absolutely hammered, play with opposite handed sticks and only skate on one leg

Reactions: RegDunlop

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
:facepalm: So they have to work hard to win, we know that. That's not what you're saying though. So again, Maybe you don't have a good gauge on the team, what has done, what it can do and how they play.
Again no i know exactly how good this team has started the season and how they seem different than other years. I am saying any team can kick anyones ass in this league so let us not disrepect other teams and think this game won't be very tough or it will come to bite you in the ass. And it doesn't matter how well the Oilers have played this year or any other years. they always find it very hard to win in L.A. So maybe you don't have a good gauge on how easy it is for us to lose tonight too. All it takes is l.a to get the first goal or 2 and the game changes or a lucky bounce here and there. We as oiler fans have zero reason to get cocky after only 23 games

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
I must have missed the part where I said all of the Oilers should go into this game absolutely hammered, play with opposite handed sticks and only skate on one leg
And you think thats will it will take for us to lose? lol All it takes is a bad start to the game or a lucky bounce . You are getting way to cocky after 23 games

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
And you think thats will it will take for us to lose? lol All it takes is a bad start to the game or a lucky bounce . You are getting way to cocky after 23 games
:facepalm: This is utter nonsense.
Scoring less goals then the Kings will cause them to lose, so I hope they score more then the Kings, thusly winning the game.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I didn't catch much of this game but by all accounts the Oilers were the better of the two teams. It says a lot that they were able to stop a team's lengthy winning streak in a building that hasn't been kind to them in the past few years.

This was a statement win.

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
I didn't catch much of this game but by all accounts the Oilers were the better of the two teams. It says a lot that they were able to stop a team's lengthy winning streak in a building that hasn't been kind to them in the past few years.

This was a statement win.

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
socalled statement wins means nothing if you come our flat against the kings tonight. They need to be focused on all games on this road trip because i think this road trip is is vitally important since they play 4 teams in their division. All games will be very tough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad