Ligue 1 23-24

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto

A bit lazy because of the Brazilian connection, but I've always comped him to Guimarães.

This is real tidy for your first start in a top five league.

Covers ground, is mean, combative and can chip in goals. Intriguing 6/8 hybrid.

After a truly disastrous start to life in Europe, I hope he can kick on for the rest of the season. Of all the prospects which Chelsea have horded, he's the one I'm the most excited about, but he basically lost 9 months of development this season due to not being played.

cheechoo

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ Tomas Hertl #48 ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗
Dec 13, 2018
suspended in gaffa
After a truly disastrous start to life in Europe, I hope he can kick on for the rest of the season. Of all the prospects which Chelsea have horded, he's the one I'm the most excited about, but he basically lost 9 months of development this season due to not being played.

Forest are a super weird institution. They got him on loan last summer and then proceeded to bring in like three more midfielders before the window shut a week later.

Andrey has massive potential though. He was really good in preseason too.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
PSG suffering so far under the heavy Marseille rain

OM now one player up after Beraldo gets his second yellow in the 40th minute. The first yellow was after he was forced to body a player after Dembele just quit on a ball.

PSG go 1-0 up though! Counter and good shot Vitinha

OM equalise on an even better shot by Veretout but it's considered offside as a OM striker was in Donnarumma's view.

Last edited:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lyon down 3-1 at home against Brest.
Cherki comes in. It's 3-3 already and he had a say (including an assist) on both goals.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
And OL wins a crazy game!

They've picked up 25 points in 9 matches since Feb 1st, holy crap. If they were a horse, they would be my favorite kind, the one that comes from the clouds to make the money at the wire.

They're going to Europe, that's a hell of a managing job.

Reactions: luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Something strange I noticed in the PSG game, the ref asked Asensio to cover the holes he made in his socks. Is this against the rules? And if so, has anyone told the tons of players who do it?

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Something strange I noticed in the PSG game, the ref asked Asensio to cover the holes he made in his socks. Is this against the rules? And if so, has anyone told the tons of players who do it?
It’s also technically against the rules in La Liga, but they haven’t called Bellingham on it.

It’s a stupid rule which I imagine they’ll get rid of soon.

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad