Ligue 1 2022-2023

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I might like them too if I knew wtf they said.
Basically saying that Neymar who humiliated the keeper yet the coach saying Mbappe is the penalty taker is absurd. The 2nd tweet is going on the same theme and saying Mbappe owns psg only reason he takes penalties is because of the contract.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
dunno if theres 2 more unlikeable star players then neymar and mbappe.. mbappe is really becoming a diva also lol

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Lots of reports coming out that Mbappe re-signed with PSG on the promises that he would be the focal point of the PSG team, de-facto penalty taker, less defensive work, etc. Clash of egos going on over there

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Lots of reports coming out that Mbappe re-signed with PSG on the promises that he would be the focal point of the PSG team, de-facto penalty taker, less defensive work, etc. Clash of egos going on over there
As was reported pretty heavily when he re-signed, despite the denials by some here. There was too much smoke there to be nothing in it.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
too bad the greatest "negative" nickname of all time is already taken, he would be a great Le Sulk
I think le Sulk as a nickname can be passed down across generations

As was reported pretty heavily when he re-signed, despite the denials by some here. There was too much smoke there to be nothing in it.
I would have been surprised if it was the other way.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Bechler says Mbappe and several other teammates had an altercation at half-time, staff had to intervene.
It's probably bs but I read it was Paredes who stepped in. Mind you again its probably baseless speculation but it does seem that there is bad blood between Neymar and Mbappe how far has it gotten is anyones guess. Would be nice if a regular watcher of Ligue 1 can tell us anything.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
It's probably bs but I read it was Paredes who stepped in. Mind you again its probably baseless speculation but it does seem that there is bad blood between Neymar and Mbappe how far has it gotten is anyones guess. Would be nice if a regular watcher of Ligue 1 can tell us anything.

Bechler is very reliable, doesn't seem like someone who stirs up shit, and he likely is being fed information from Neymar or Neymar's entourage. There seems to be way too much smoke in this story imo. Neymar's liked a few tweets criticizing Mbappe as well, for what that's worth.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Bechler is very reliable, doesn't seem like someone who stirs up shit, and he likely is being fed information from Neymar or Neymar's entourage. There seems to be way too much smoke in this story imo. Neymar's liked a few tweets criticizing Mbappe as well, for what that's worth.
I’ll be honest I read that as Bleacher like bleacher report lol.

Ya those likes are telling and Mbappe’s reaction suggests something is up. Shame as psg have the ingredients to win it all.

Reactions: TheLeastOfTheBunch

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Obviously, PSG have a better squad, but kind of Ten Hag vibes of walking into a situation and the locker room being a tire fire. The difference of course is PSG could sleepwalk to a title in the French league.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
you mean without?
No disrespect to Evilo, but this exchange was just crying out for
6q9jfj.jpg

Reactions: Gecklund

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
gulf in class between psg and the rest of league sucks.. its worse then bayern in the bundesliga ffs. atleast bundesliga has dortmund and Rb who can put up a little bit of a fight

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Neymar and Messi on a godly level this season, by gawd. Galtier is a really underrated coach
They will walk L1. Will be interesting to see what they do in UCL. Same with Bayern, but I’m not convinced PSG is better than Bayern either. Not yet anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad