Ligue 1 2021-2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Kurzawa isn't the player he was a few years ago though.
Bernat has been excellent the last seasons.
ADM provides little except glory moments. He'll play.

I disagree about Bernat being excellent. About every time when he has played and PSG has had chaotic scenes in defence, he has been a major culprit. And his offensive contributions are nowhere near what Kurzawa offered a few years ago. While Kurzawa might not reach that level ever again, he is no worse in any aspect than Bernat. I'll give the edge for Kurzawa, but of course PSG would be much better off if one of them is sold and the other remains as a back up.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lyon is not creating anything.
Brest changed coach and the team went from playing nice passing football to bussing the box and try for counters or set plays.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Lyon's subs working as Slimani pulls them level.

Considering the clubs he has managed, Der Zakarian has a good record, though. Winning more games than losing generally. I didn't see most of their games, but Montpellier played okay football lead by Laborde and Delort.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yes last year Montpellier played much better direct football. But he has a history of defending first.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Not sure I can do anything, but that front 3 is orgasmic.
I think it's fair to say Mbappe can reach Suarez' level or above (if he isn't there already), so it'll be MSN+.
MMN.

Best attack ever?
Even if Messi drops just a small bit, Neymar is on his peak and Mbappe is better than Suarez in my opinion

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Best attack ever?
Even if Messi drops just a small bit, Neymar is on his peak and Mbappe is better than Suarez in my opinion
On paper it should be close but with msn they had sooo much chemistry. Suarez did a lot of the grunt work. I wouldn’t be so sure either way

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Kimbembe robbed the ball by Troyes player, but Kehrer prevents it reaching Ripart who was staring at an empty net. From the ensuing corner, Troyes takes the lead from a header.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Hakimi purchase already paying dividends, as he impressively scores an equalizer. And just a minute later Mbappe assists Icardi to score from inside the box.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
As expected Troyes will be an exciting promoted side.
They're playing real positive football and have looked PSG straight in the eyes.
Fantastic ambition rather than park the bus.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
I hadn't realized that Hakimi doesn't speak any French, like Moroccans often do. But it's understandable as he was born in Spain.

Last edited:

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
As expected Troyes will be an exciting promoted side.
They're playing real positive football and have looked PSG straight in the eyes.
Fantastic ambition rather than park the bus.

The City loanee Issa Kabore looked promising. Hopefully Larouci gets a chance as well, to finally make his top flight debut at the age of 20.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Draxler has been wasteful today with his shooting, not doing his chances for a starting spot any good when everyone is available.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Navas with a good save at 90 mins as Troyes are making a final push. Oh, and I hadn't realized that Diallo (who has played LB today) is representing Senegal now (since March).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad