Ligue 1 2020-2021

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lyon wins at Paris, and Thiago Mendes gets a late red card for trying to kill Neymar's ankle.
Apparently he succeded, Neymar went out crying on a stretcher.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
Proud to see my favorite french Club LYON Beat Psg its about time the Orginal Big boys in france took back ligue 1 ;)

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Lyon wins at Paris, and Thiago Mendes gets a late red card for trying to kill Neymar's ankle.
Apparently he succeded, Neymar went out crying on a stretcher.
This is what happens with Neymar crying wolf all the time. No one thought much of it, including the announcer, until you could actually see the distress he was in. That was a bad challenge.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
This is what happens with Neymar crying wolf all the time. No one thought much of it, including the announcer, until you could actually see the distress he was in. That was a bad challenge.
No. You can’t put the blame on Neymar. I don’t give a f*** what he did/does. I also don’t respect Neymar for his flopping but putting the blame on Neymar for someone coming and cheapshotting him and cutting him down like that is dumb.

I agree it’s a bad challenge. It’s the challengers fault not the player who gets cut down like that.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
No. You can’t put the blame on Neymar. I don’t give a f*** what he did/does. I also don’t respect Neymar for his flopping but putting the blame on Neymar for someone coming and cheapshotting him and cutting him down like that is dumb.
It's blaming the victim culture. I dont even get the hate for Neymar's flopping so many players flop around. Is it dumb/embarrassing sure but i think one can appreciate talent regardless.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
It's blaming the victim culture. I dont even get the hate for Neymar's flopping so many players flop around. Is it dumb/embarrassing sure but i think one can appreciate talent regardless.
Oh yeah don’t get me wrong I think Neymar is probably technically only behind Messi for current players. He is insanely talented. Yes all players flop, Neymar is considered one of the worst because he’s always on the ball and always challenging guys. I worded it wrong in that I respect Neymar for his talent but I have no respect for his flopping. It’s the same thing with Martial, Rashford, Pogba, Bruno, etc. (since y’all know United is my favorite team I picked those players specifically)

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006

I agree it’s a bad challenge. It’s the challengers fault not the player who gets cut down like that.
I think you missed my point. The announcer, fellow players and even the official probably had Neymar's theatrics in mind ...."here we go again". It is upon further review you see how bad a challenge it was. Not blaming Neymar for the challenge...blaming his crying wolf for the lack of a reaction from others.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
After stealing the ball from a defender's mistake, nice finish by Timothy Weah to score his first league goal for Lille.

Rotated squad by PSG manage a win against a not-so-good Lorient side, but their performance wasn't anything to write home about. Don't really understand why they got a player like Danilo Pereira, they're probably better off if his injury takes longer to heal and they have to use youngsters instead.

Kakuta continues his impressive season with Lens, another good performance from Lens with quick and direct counter attacking style.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Kakuta is amazing. He has never bee' this good, it's as if he is finally fulfilling his potential now that he's 30.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad