Ligue 1 2018/19

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Payet is probably my favourite player in the world after Cazorla. Sure it was against Toulouse, but he was just magical once again. I wish he stayed longer in the EPL so his name would've been able to spread more in the public media.

Last edited:
Reactions: JayKing

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Clement Grenier with a very nice goal in his Rennes debut.
Too bad injuries have derailed his promising career.
Hopefully he is injury-free this season. The talent is there.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Clement Grenier with a very nice goal in his Rennes debut.
Too bad injuries have derailed his promising career.
Hopefully he is injury-free this season. The talent is there.

To think Montreal almost got him, but instead he opted to give himself a shot at Guingamp. Always a fun player to watch when healthy.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah I watched Lille Rennes tonight, but the scoreline was crazy in that Angers Nimes game.
Nimes down a man at the 70th, they're down 3-2, get back to 3-3 at the 84th and score another at the 86th.
Crazy.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
PSG playing 3 kids from the academy tonight.
Nkunku with the assist for Neymar's opening goal.

Boring game.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
As of now, he's first team. but PSG has been rumored to buy a LB but also selling Kurzawa.
I frankly have no idea right now.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Watched Monaco/Nantes and this is going to be a pretty awful year for Ligue 1. It was a grudge match that resembled more rugby than football.

Then Monaco put on Falcao and Monaco scored three straight goals, lol. I always though that Lopes was a solid player, but holy **** he must've had a starting role in The Hobbit trilogy (looks so short out there even though he's 1.74m).

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Tim Weah and Moussa Diaby on the pitch now ! And they combine with a nice play and Weah hits the post !

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
As of now, he's first team. but PSG has been rumored to buy a LB but also selling Kurzawa.
I frankly have no idea right now.

So Kurzawa is leaving for sure? Weird to see him fallen so low, considering how good he was offensively barely a year ago. I can understand Nsoki after the preseason games, but picking that another youngster before Kurzawa is telling. Kind of sad if PSG buys another big name offensive midfielder and Nkunku isn't given a full season's run in the team.

They also played with two CB's, so with Kheler arriving, not sure if they can keep all of them happy. Although last season the 3 CB's not given enough rest did hurt PSG in the CL

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Nice didn't look good, though they've had a lot of personnel changes since their top season and CL run.

I know he lost his place in the starting lineup in the last season, but Malang Sarr did look good in the youth Euros this summer. And based on this match, I'd rather have him in the line-up than either Dante or that other guy. If he's not going to start for Nice, he needs to go (on loan) to some team where will start regularly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad