Ligue 1 2018/19

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Good. Send his ass to lower leagues.
In 6 months, he has made himself out of the NT list for a long time and even the non-PSG fans hate him.
He has been very cynical with his boyhood team there, trying to make them overpay for him.
He'll get a boatload of money and I'm sure given his talents, he'll shine elsewhere.
But I know PSG fans won't regret his attitude. And the NT seems like a distant dream now.

Reactions: YNWA14

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Good. Send his ass to lower leagues.
In 6 months, he has made himself out of the NT list for a long time and even the non-PSG fans hate him.
He has been very cynical with his boyhood team there, trying to make them overpay for him.
He'll get a boatload of money and I'm sure given his talents, he'll shine elsewhere.
But I know PSG fans won't regret his attitude. And the NT seems like a distant dream now.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Tuchel is transforming Neymar into the player he could be : a leader, someone who makes defensive efforts, absolutlely unstoppable offensively.

If I had to make a guess, it's that 2019, besides injuries obviously, could be the Neymar year.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Wow, first cup elimination for PSG in 5 years.
They dominated Guingamp but couldn't score more than 1 (on a pen).
Guingamp got 3 pens and scored 2, including the ET one (93rd) with Areola almost stopping the penalty.
Kehrer with an awful mistake on the last foul. 3 PSG players against one and he fouled him.

Reactions: Gecklund

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
@Evilo

What's going on with Fekir. Wasn't in the squad for the Cup, and was hooked after a poor 1st half today. Anything to see here?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Rumors that he's negociating a transfer. He's clearly off his game, and has been for a few months now.
Depay and Aouar were horrible too.

Lyon is known to be very good in the second halves of seasons. Well, they'd better wake up soon.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well PSG are revenging big time over their cup defeat. 8-0 so far. MNC dominating. Mbappe with 3 goals, Neymar with 2 and Cavani with 3. Several assists between them, lost count tbh.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Verratti hurt seriously.

PSG gonna have Lass Diarra in the R16 starting in mid Lol. I think Utd take the tie at this rate.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Verratti hurt seriously.

PSG gonna have Lass Diarra in the R16 starting in mid Lol. I think Utd take the tie at this rate.
Diarra has retired I think.
They have Alves, Marquinhos and Draxler who can play MF. And Nkunku of course.
But they're going to buy both Weigl and Paredes most likely.

Reactions: Cassano

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Verratti hurt seriously.

As long as MNC is healthy, United will not take the tie. United’s biggest weakness is defense and just one of PSG’s front three are going to take advantage of it.

Reactions: Cassano

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
As long as MNC is healthy, United will not take the tie. United’s biggest weakness is defense and just one of PSG’s front three are going to take advantage of it.
Utd have the firepower right now to match up with it if Rash keeps up his form.
Pogba will dominate midfield.
DDG is generational keeper.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
And PSG's D is still massive.
But the MF is concerning, that's for sure. Still I think Verratti will be healthy. Playing with Weigl and Paredes with him, or with one of them in a 3-4-3, PSG will be fine.
But as I said at the time, Mou's firing was clearly bad news for PSG.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
While I agree DDG, Pogba, and Rashford are fantastic, I just can’t see it when Lindelof and Shaw are the only 2 in the back line that can defend.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
United do not have close to PSG's firepower come on. They are going to get eviscerated in this tie.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad