Pre-Game Talk: Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
….. so Tampa hey?

Well, we have this little fella going for us…. Should be ok….

1667911657331.jpeg

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Ya I can’t see us winning this. Tampa is pretty hot right now. Back to back for us

Maybe Campbell finally stands on his head for us and steals one.

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
Holloway looked decent-ish with McD the other nite. He should start on that first line in this one

JP is just an embarrassing to watch now.. That cross crease he blew with all the time and space in the world sums up his IQ. Watching him on the boards last nite was also like watching a rodeo clown get mauled by a bull on the boards.

Reactions: tardigrade81

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I was thinking the same.

Feels like a game where McDrai will go supernova.
McDavid has had alot of big games against the Bolts.

Who knows, need to be better then yesterday.

Oilers already down 2-0 by simply walking through the building
Jack Campbell blaming himself for wearing his unlucky socks

Washington was a winnable game..this one is not...bend over Oilers!
Maybe they can just forfeit and they can have a bag skate instead.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Guess Skinner isn't our savior. Time for Jack to step up. Why TF have we not changed up the bottom 6 olayers? We have some potential in Bakersfield. Send JP, Foegs, and Yamm down for some fresh players.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Oilers already down 2-0 by simply walking through the building
Jack Campbell blaming himself for wearing his unlucky socks

Washington was a winnable game..this one is not...bend over Oilers!
Lmao nailed it

Guess Skinner isn't our savior. Time for Jack to step up. Why TF have we not changed up the bottom 6 olayers? We have some potential in Bakersfield. Send JP, Foegs, and Yamm down for some fresh players.
Wouldn’t be the oilers without controversial goaltending lol

trick91

Jun 7, 2012
Leave the lines alone from their winning streak. They had one bad game against Dallas, and even then they were generating a good amount of chances. I would even put Yamamoto back on the second line until we call up a right winger.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Stupid hat isn’t so luck anymore 😞 someone give me money so I can buy another lucky hat 😂

1667923660522.jpeg

Leave the lines alone from their winning streak. They had one bad game against Dallas, and even then they were generating a good amount of chances. I would even put Yamamoto back on the second line until we call up a right winger.
Agreed. We were scoring fine last night

Lacked discipline and couldn’t kill a PP to save our life

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
Leaf fan coming in peace.

Jack Campbell will find his game guys, most of the time he's a slow starter and honestly he's getting acclimatized right now.

I know this swiss cheese version you're seeing is scary but I promise you this dude is capable of some seriously stellar play.

He is 1000% better than this, and you will see what he can bring to the table over the next few months, just let him get comfortable. The defensive play also needs to be better, but you guys know that.

All I'm saying is what you're seeing, is not all you're going to get, it'll come, just give him some time.

Best of luck to the season for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad