Lightning strikes, Habs finally win

Analyzer*

Subban obviously dove and it should have been called.

The hottest player on our team plays 0 seconds on all those pps we get.

Our defense still looks like ****.

The team is too passive. Pacs should have shot.

Bright spot was Price seemed to have played well.

Maybe the bad happens because the 3rd is all I saw, but this was a game we squeaked out and definitely owe the refs.

GeoStride87

Feb 23, 2013
I dont feel confident about this win. The ONLY positive was that price made saves when we needed it, but the team infront of him let him down.

Among other concerns, is the coaching staffs inability to get these guys playing Defence as a UNIT (5-5 and PK) and the coaching staffs inability to address the PP concerns. The guys aren't winning any battles along the boards in either zone and that leads to a lot of running around.

I have to stress that, while i do have my favorities/less-favourites on the team, the problem isn't about how the players are playing individually, but as a whole Unit. And that boils down to coaching. MT has been great so far, but he needs to step up to the challenge and get these guys playing for each other again. Yes our D is somewhat depleted, but the result shouldnt be THIS horrific.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Subban obviously dove and it should have been called.

The hottest player on our team plays 0 seconds on all those pps we get.

Our defense still looks like ****.

The team is too passive. Pacs should have shot.

Bright spot was Price seemed to have played well.

Maybe the bad happens because the 3rd is all I saw, but this was a game we squeaked out and definitely owe the refs.

Malone should have had 4, so it evens out.

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
Didn't see much of the game but judging by the box score, I can't wait to go read the Bruins Around the league thread:laugh:

bdawg1989*

Therrien is DUMB why doesnt Gally play more ??? Seriously Jacques Martin 2.0

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Habs win, Rangers win, Sens win, Jets win, Leafs lose, all in regulation.

Everything Toronto didn't want to happen, happened. ****ing awesome night!

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Galchenyuk as been playing very good hockey and producing points lately but yet only played a team low 8:21 tonight. :shakehead Only 10:44 played for Eller also which isn't enough IMO.

elsubz

Nov 3, 2007
David Desharnais 1st PP unit :facepalm: Pacioretty trying to be a playmaker :facepalm: Galchenyuk with once again no PP time and only 8 mins of gp :facepalm:

TYLENOL

Dec 29, 2012
Didnt MT already say many times why he doesnt play Galchenyuk much. He wanted to ease him into the lineup, not rush and make him loose confidence if things dont go his way.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
The PP needs a MAJOR Overhaul in tactics. We need more one timers to the forwards. Right now, we only have shots from the point or forwards trying to keep it down low, and even when they do, it's not like they can do anything with it. They're just barely holding on.

No matter who is on the PP, we need quicker passing plays and a better sense of creativity if we're going to cash in on penalties.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad