Recalled/Assigned: Lightning re-call Andrei Vasilevskiy | Ben Bishop dealing with "minor nagging issue"

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
you are probably one that was in love with Purcell and Thompson.

Good thing we have a gm that thinks out of the box.

Hang in there and you will see what happens. I wish I could keep your post for a year and repost it. you will be surprised.

you all say we can't win the cup than common sense says lets be bold.:)

My bad, totally forgot how "enlightened" you were.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm just happy to know that if anything happens to Bishop again that we have at least one (even two) solid young guys who can come in and help and right now that is all we sould be happy about, the rest can wait intill a latter day because having three great goalies in an organisation isn't that common and we should be very happy about and enjoy it as long as we can because it's what will make this team great for many years to come.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
My bad, totally forgot how "enlightened" you were.

[MOD]

Eventually you realize some people are so full of themselves you quit even trying to justify their warped reality.

We all know damn well Vasa will be our goalie eventually (excluding injury / major "starting to suck"ness, sorry can't think of a good word off hand at 5am). We also all know that Bishop is a damn good goalie. He puts up above average to insanely good numbers. He had a mediocre start, as did dozens of goalies this season. Takes a while to get in the groove of stopping a 3 inch frozen black rock flying at you at 100mph...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad