Lightning, other Tampa Bay pro franchises pay to have Confederate statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
If I want tin-foil hat discourse there are a million sites on the internet for me to go to. Considering how touchy HFBoards usually is, I'm amazed this thread stayed up longer than 5 minutes. There's almost no hockey to talk about with this topic, but plenty else a hell of a lot more important. Which we can't do on this site, so...

I come here for the relatively pointless purpose of talking about grown men chasing a puck around a rink. And so do you.

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
Closed...

I believe the essence of this story & subject matter has been explored here just about as far and as much as is tolerable on a Board who's core mandate is the discussion of the BUSINESS OF HOCKEY.... not the BUSINESS OF EVER CHANGING SOCIETAL MORE'S, of POLITICS & SPORT.

We have for those unaware a completely UN-MODERATED POLITICS BOARD & FORUM here for those who like to talk politics & matters of the socio-political ilk, some of it like this matter & issue tangentially sports related. Should you wish to discuss this matter further?... Take it there please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad