Prospect Info: Lightning host 2015 Rookie Tournament at Germain Arena

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Is the lightning site stream complete crap for anyone else? Has it started yet?

I get a ****** Coldplay song and then loading after about a minute.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Imama sux. Hart sux...cant believe we gave him 3 year cobtract. Darcy sux too. Yan is a perimeter floater not a fan...not high hockey IQ neither. Vrana sped through Blujus on first goal and went stick side high...pretty goal. The other two goals are point shots that should have not gone through. Lines are messed up right now...only line that can generate anything is Point's line.

Koekkoek and DeAngelo paired only after third goal and took two shifts with third and fourth lines...waste. Zettler just rolling lines it looks like. Digiacinto and Imama unless they are instigating...shouldn't be on ice. Blujus needs to play with more fire real passive. I'd fix third and fourth lines if i was Zettler.

We have a better team than Washington...puck just needs to cooperate a bit.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Imama sux. Hart sux...cant believe we gave him 3 year cobtract. Darcy sux too. Yan is a perimeter floater not a fan...not high hockey IQ neither. Vrana sped through Blujus on first goal and went stick side high...pretty goal. The other two goals are point shots that should have not gone through. Lines are messed up right now...only line that can generate anything is Point's line.
Koekkoek and DeAngelo paired only after third goal and took two shifts with third and fourth lines...waste. Zettler just rolling lines it looks like. Digiacinto and Imama unless they are instigating...shouldn't be on ice. Blujus needs to play with more fire real passive. I'd fix third and fourth lines if i was Zettler.

We have a better team than Washington...puck just needs to cooperate a bit.

remember a kid two years ago nesterov he sucked some will step up during the year others will falter

keep in mind nesterov every time you get mad at a brand new kid:)

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/hockey/lightning/lightning-prospects-falter-against-capitals/2245447
Defenseman Slater Koekkoek, who took three penalties, said the team was flat.

"I thought we were really tentative," coach Rob Zettler said. "We looked like our legs weren't there, for whatever reason. Just looked tentative in battles in the corners; we lost our share. … That was the biggest difference."

Wilcox, a former University of Minnesota star, said he was screened on two point shots but needs to be better at getting up higher in the crease. "A learning process," he said.
Zettler praised Mathieu Joseph and Anthony Cirelli for consistent effort: "They competed for every puck."

http://www.boltprospects.com/content/capitals-smother-lightning-second-game-prospects-tournament
My 3 Stars for TB: 1. Cristiano DiGiacinto, 2. Slater Koekkoek, 3. Anthony Cirelli
“I think we started off with some energy, but they kind of shut us down a bit,” 2014 first round pick Anthony DeAngelo said. “They were playing tight through the neutral zone and every time we tried to make a play it was coming back in our zone. I think the team just started to go flat a little bit. We just couldn’t recover after that.”

2013 first rounder Slater Koekkoek also gave credit to Washington’s system, a staple of a Barry Trotz team.

“I thought they stayed on top of us through the neutral zone, turned a lot of pucks over,” Koekkoek said. “The D just didn’t move it quick enough and ultimately that’s what hurt us.”
Wilcox went the whole way in net, stopping 27 of 31 shots.

“He got caught deep a couple times, on a couple of the point shots,” Zettler said. “Overall, some of the saves he made… some of the ones that didn’t go in were outstanding. He’s played a game and a half, and I’ve actually been fairly happy with him.”
“We just lacked a little bit of a compete-level,” Peca said. “We came out flat and didn’t get traffic in front. I thought we did a little better in the last five minutes of the game and you could tell it made a difference, obviously, we paid with a little more desperation, but you gotta have that all game.”
“It’s good for these kids,” Zettler said. “They get to learn these things and it’s a good time for them to feel it and see what it’s like to play competitively. At every level – it’s like I told them after the game – it just gets harder.”

[nhl]834085[/nhl]

Game photos

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad