GDT: Lightning at Panthers v1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
I think Tips has the 3rd line role.

This is Malgin's show me

I disagree, I think Malgin has a spot. I don't see them paying him 750K to play for Springfield. I think he'll get an opportunity to stick and if that doesn't happen, he'll probably get waived/traded/scratched/sent down at some point well into the season.

Reactions: Kellyr

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
I disagree, I think Malgin has a spot. I don't see them paying him 750K to play for Springfield. I think he'll get an opportunity to stick and if that doesn't happen, he'll probably get waived/traded/scratched/sent down at some point well into the season.
I don’t see why they won’t send him down. His pay would be about in the middle of the others listed pay per cap friendly.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Malgin playing with Barks and Dads gives me the impression that he is being looked at closely. They want to see if he can excel in this role. This is probably a very big game for him for his future.

Or it means nothing lol. I don't know, seems like there's something there though. I also think they've decided to keep Tippett and Hunt.

This is all just pure stipulation but I think there is some merit to it.

Don't be surprised to see Malgin gone in the next few days if he plays poorly tonight.

Reactions: PantherboyHTR

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
Malgin playing with Barks and Dads gives me the impression that he is being looked at closely. They want to see if he can excel in this role. This is probably a very big game for him for his future.

Or it means nothing lol. I don't know, seems like there's something there though. I also think they've decided to keep Tippett and Hunt.

This is all just pure stipulation but I think there is some merit to it.

Don't be surprised to see Malgin gone in the next few days if he plays poorly tonight.
There is cap space for Hunt only. OT can’t even make it alone due to the cap space

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Get rid of Malgin and Pysyk to free up some cap just in case. We have Stillman and Brown to fill in for him. We’re fine.

If cap space is an issue and is preventing us from carrying 23 players or potentially causing us to lose players via waivers, I'm all for trading Pysyk. Like you said, we have the depth to replace him.

I'm not ready to give up on Malgin yet and at 750K, it's not like we need to panic and move him.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Pysyk is the cap issue right now which is why I've been saying we should just waive him if he can't get traded.

Reactions: HockeyRulez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad