Post-Game Talk: Lightning 2 @ Panthers 5 - 11/2 * 7 pm EST - v1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
They are good, but I've been watching a few of their games lately.

Teams play the Lightning very scared. The give them so much space on the ice in fear of making a mistake, and obviously they take advantage of it.

If the Cats can pressure them and give more effort than the Bolts do, they can beat them. Tampa is getting by because teams are afraid of them. If the Cats show no fear, they will be successful.

If they are timid and afraid of making a mistake, Tampa will systematically destroy them.
They didn't play them scared and the results showed. Well done boys.

Now build on this Saturday night.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
:laugh:

If you think, or anyone thinks, Connolly had a better impact than Point, they are hopeless
Nah you just don’t understand it. And are focusing on the wrong things. This shows point was their best player and Barkov was a non factor. Like he has been the last few games. Barkov started in fire this year. He has been invisible the last 3 games. You guys can’t even admit when Barkov disappears. It’s so pathetic to talk hockey here. Barkov has done pretty much nothing lately except win draws and play solid d. Again you homer’s can accept that as good enough but I won’t.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
again tippett looking better and better.. This is the type of hockey i like... reminds me of that season we had a few years back....
Ya he’s coming on strong. Bachechecking well and starting to make plays consistently. He will have a very strong second half I think and might get his name
In on the Calder if he keeps progressing

Reactions: harv33173

CursedCats

Mar 10, 2020
Nah you just don’t understand it. And are focusing on the wrong things. This shows point was their best player and Barkov was a non factor. Like he has been the last few games. Barkov started in fire this year. He has been invisible the last 3 games. You guys can’t even admit when Barkov disappears. It’s so pathetic to talk hockey here. Barkov has done pretty much nothing lately except win draws and play solid d. Again you homer’s can accept that as good enough but I won’t.

We’re 8-1-2 and complaining about Barkov, our star player.

This is much better than my history as a Panthers fan. Lets keep it up!

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

No, I understand plenty. The fact you used that site to show Barkov was a non factor, when that same site shows Bob had a better score than Vasey.

Show of hands, how many think Bob outplayed Vasey?

That's what I thought.

"Done nothing but win draws and play solid D."

Hahahahaha I'm done

Last edited:

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
No, I understand plenty. The fact you used that site to show Barkov was a non factor, when that same site shows Bob had a better score than Vasey.

Show of hands, how many think Bob outplayed Vasey?

That's what I thought.

"Done nothing but win draws and play solid D."

Hahahahaha I'm done
Last season Barkov wasn’t that great off the puck; this season he is even more dominant without scoring : so noticeable

Reactions: Anantika

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
tenor.gif

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
I’d like to say, especially in the first we had them on their heels, that forecheck was relentless.

Also Tippett will be fine I’m convinced he will take some time to adjust and likely be a bit of a late bloomer but he will definitely put it together. Each game he gets better each game he gets more shots

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Well this feels so good after the constant "but the Panthers aren't REALLY good, they only beat the bad teams". Love it. So proud of them.
(Now cue "but Tampa played without Stamkos...")
I said I wanted 3/6 points, but now I kinda want more :D

Reactions: Cold Cat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad