Post-Game Talk: Lightning 2 @ Panthers 5 - 11/2 * 7 pm EST - v1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
I'm sorry, I must be watching a different game. The first two periods the Cats played arguably their best hockey of the season. A lot of intensity and shut down Tampa.

They have not played as well in the third, but still ok.

we can have different takes. that's ok.

from the moment i turned the game on at the end of the 1st period, it looked like slop to me. i was expecting better when i saw that tompa bay had 6 SOG.

imo, TB came in looking at last few panther games thinking they could have a nice, easy skate and still take the points.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Some people said, we’ll be happy with 2 pts out of 6, well now they probably think “we’ll be happy with 4 out of 6”....

Reactions: harv33173

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
BOOM !

Who needs a second-line center ?

Tippett is so bad, how was he a first-rounder ?

Can’t wait for Saturday to finally see our number one goaltender ! ;)

PAAAAAAAAAANTHEEEEEEEEEEEERS !!!
Very curious why you think he’s “so bad”?

definitey isn’t what I was hoping for but certainly shows why he can be good sometimes. I think that one is still a wait and see.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Need Logan Shaw to bury the ENG

Where the hell is kopecky when you need him? Empty netter GOAT

No way, Panthers already ice Frankie. He has got to be up there for ENG Panther leaders.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I would love to see a stat of who the all-time empty-net goal scorers are for the Florida Panthers.

Reactions: harv33173

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
If you're interested there is a really good Carolina at Dallas game on now. Two - one hurricanes, Stars goal Under review for offside.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
No way, Panthers already ice Frankie. He has got to be up there for ENG Panther leaders.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I would love to see a stat of who the all-time empty-net goal scorers are for the Florida Panthers.
I’d like to see that too.

And then I’d want to see the ENG percentage across the league over the past 1, 5, 10, 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad