Post-Game Talk: Light summer breeze

3 Stars

• Total voters

bumrusherer

Nov 17, 2007
I don't care what anyone says, we're not winning a series against this team if we can't figure out alternate ways of getting out of our zone with the puck low without ringing it around the boards for a turnover the majority of the time.
Yeah. Just like last year when people were saying that.

So much negativity passed off as realism.

Good hard fought win against a good team. Stars shined bright...onwards.

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
5DD51993-C9E7-49E1-9CB9-F53F739251B9.jpeg

too easy…

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
That’s a big boy game

When lindgren is back put him with Schneider. I want mikkola to stay with Fox. They were outstanding

Rangers played a heck of a game here. Talent came thru

Gotta just let the pp figure it out. Canes were very lucky that 5 on 3 didn’t produce had plenty of good looks.

Plenty of grit in that game. Trocheck Tarasenko and the kids to name a few all stepped up. Loved their games

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Nice win but man….Patrick Kane is cooked. Stick a fork in him. He can’t even complete a pass anymore. Almost feel sorry for him having to go out like this. Painful to watch.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Eh, scoring chances and high danger chances were nearly even. Carolina just throws trash on net nonstop
I keep stressing this. They are not creative offensively. They feed off mistakes. Not once did I see any semblance of a creative play by them. Straight lines on odd man rushes. If Shesty is on, he will make the saves

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
Yeah. Just like last year when people were saying that.

So much negativity passed off as realism.

Good hard fought win against a good team. Stars shined bright...onwards.

30-16 shots in favor of not us. It's not negativity, it's a issue if we're getting doubled in shots and Shesty has to stand on his head.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad