GDT: Let's Try Again @ 19:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
So you guys are saying Philly passes us, based on this. Ok.
Wait, I thought he said Caps, Isles or Bruins could win the division and the Cup? Who said anything about Philly?

I believe he’s absolutely right that it’s a 3 horse race for the division.
The real issue is going to be the stretch from April 25th to May 4th. Six games, 2 against each of the Flyers, Caps and Bruins. We'd better be stockpiling points up to that bunch of games because it could get ugly.
Hell, by then we’ll have the division in the bag and he resting guys...

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
He is like top 10 in scoring. What more do you want?

cM0a9YZ.png

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Pens win 4-1. Goals from Guentzel (x2), McCann, and Crosby.

I like your optimism, and I could see the Pens scoring 4, but I think you're assuming the Rangers have a mass adverse reaction to their COVID vaccines right before opening faceoff.

Reactions: Andy99

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
I like your optimism, and I could see the Pens scoring 4, but I think you're assuming the Rangers have a mass adverse reaction to their COVID vaccines right before opening faceoff.

To be fair I felt like shit the day after I got my covid vaccine

Reactions: Al Smith

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Holy shit. Borque was just pumping Jake’s tires on the radio and said that “he’s not a big guy, but he plays like he’s 6’4” and 225...

WHAT THE f***

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Now the ole 29er is saying that the Pens need to come out from puck drop and punch the Rags in the mouth and get physical with their young kids...

Yeah, sounds like just how the Pens play...

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Jake does play like pre concy Crosby tbh.

The more crazy comparison is Matheson and Fox on the TV broadcast right now. But I have it on mute so I dunno if they actually got compared.
And he’ll end up with multiple concussions as well if he continues to be the “net front presence” and get his ass beat into the ice every night, you know, because he’s NOT 6’4” and 225...

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I feel like Jake gets ragdolled twice a game. :laugh: He isn't afraid to like, go to the crease or anything, but he's certainly not built for it and definitely pays the price. I don't know if his shoulder is still an issue or if he's still feeling it out confidence-wise, but I am pretty sure you can count on one hand the amount of goals from range he's taken this season. Feels like everything he's scoring is deflections or banging home loose pucks <10ft out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad