LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal

:pens v :rangers

Madison Square Gardens
4 Pennsylvania Plaza
New York
NY

Not going to lie, barely watched the previous game. All I know is that we lost, big.

Geno has skated, so is no longer month-to-month in his rehab

Kappy is still off the ice, so is missing; presumed dead

Marino went for some maintence, maybe to have a brain inserted into his head, who knows!

Blue is at full capacity but cannot play yet as we ain't seen the best of the coach's pets so f*** the team, we gotta pump the tires of barely AHL standard players.

And don't bother complaining alright! The coach won 2 Stanley Cups 4 and 5 years ago! You ungrateful scrotes :mad:

We had the usual bullshit quotes after the previous game, blah blah f***ing blah.

Just play hockey and don't stink up the rink!

See you tonight, unless there is some decent baseball :)

RSPens

May 25, 2015
I can kind of understand why, but if it was my choice CDS would be starting tonight.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
No Teddy tonight. Gonna have to play a very sound, disciplined and structured game and get stellar goaltending.

Reactions: Andy99

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Sully didn't look too excited in that presser...its probably annoying getting same questions from the same people every day, but he does look and sound kind of sour

Reactions: Night Shift

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Sully didn't look too excited in that presser...its probably annoying getting same questions from the same people every day, but he does look and sound kind of sour

probably because he knows the Rangers have a better, more explosive lineup, and that we’re not going to win a game this week with NJD coming up lol...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I can kind of understand why, but if it was my choice CDS would be starting tonight.

half dozen of the other...we have a b2b tomorrow...they’re probably looking at numbers and Jarry has been better against the Rags (albeit at home) ...Jarry’s not that good on the road unfortunately as the splits between home and the road are crazy different...but we have a road b2b so he has to start one of the next two games...

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Great GDT @Clare2904 !!!

c1d1189465512ee563dddd5010d7ec95.gif

We need this kind of stuff early....LGP!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
LGP! Feeling so good I bet on the Penguins winning in regulation.

you should have waited....Brian Lawton basically just predicted a Rangers win tonight...

EDIT: he also just said any of the Caps, Isles or Bruins could win the division and the Cup, noticeably leaving out the Pens lol...

Last edited:
Reactions: ownal

ownal

Jan 26, 2019
Pittsburgh
you should have waited....Brian Lawton basically just predicted a Rangers win tonight...

EDIT: he also just said any of the Caps, Isles or Bruins could win the division and the Cup, noticeably leaving out the Pens lol...

Welcome back to the GDT. I don't see this team losing 3 straight. Brian Lawton is bitter he was a #1 pick and a total bust.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012

:) When they go on a historic undefeated streak to finish the season, the team will no doubt - to a man- point to Brian Lawton’s backhanded diss as their motivation.

Ever look at who the Stars missed out on by going with Lawton in the ‘83 draft.

Reactions: Andy99

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
:) When they go on a historic undefeated streak to finish the season, the team will no doubt - to a man- point to Brian Lawton’s backhanded diss as their motivation.

Ever look at who the Stars missed out on by going with Lawton in the ‘83 draft.
Yzerman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad