Klefbom-Schultz,
Sekera-Fayne,
Reinhart-Ference

lets turn those those frowns into smiles

Last edited:

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
McDavid with Yak is happening?! For realsies? Well I'm stoked about that. Hopefully they actually work together and I'm not left super disappointed :laugh:

TheRebuild

Bold as Boognish
Jun 12, 2014
Winter
The only thing I'm positive about is that if they don't score at least one legit goal in this game. Things are going to get nastier in here then at anytime in the Eakins/MacT years. Possibly elsewhere as well, though I'm not too sure about that. It seems like whenever you think this team has hit rock bottom, they find a way to just keep digging. Almost scared to predict an outcome in this game. I'm praying it's 6-2 Oilers, McDavid with 2 goals and 2 assists.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
The only thing I'm positive about is that if they don't score at least one legit goal in this game. Things are going to get nastier in here then at anytime in the Eakins/MacT years. Possibly elsewhere as well, though I'm not too sure about that. It seems like whenever you think this team has hit rock bottom, they find a way to just keep digging. Almost scared to predict an outcome in this game. I'm praying it's 6-2 Oilers, McDavid with 2 goals and 2 assists.

If we lose 1-0 I'm sure things will blow up but it's downright stupid.

It's undeniable that our d-men aren't THAT much better on paper compared to last year yet last year we saw our d-men making stupid plays way too often .We were losing our minds.

If we don't score but only let in 1-2 goals it tells me that our team is learning how to play defensively for the first time in... oh, say 5 or 6 years.

I'd like to see us score VS Dallas. I think we're going to score because they're not as deep in net or on the blueline as Nashville or St. Louis. But they do have a potent top 6.

If we lose 3-2 in OT/SO, I'll consider this considerable progress because it'll be a much better test for our blueline/goalie and on top of that our forwards will have proven that they can put the puck in the net while not letting a ******** of goals in.

And no, I don't want to consider this a development year.
I think the month of October is going to be a little hard to watch for us impatient fans, but there's nothing we can do about it.
If November looks like like October I might start going crazy, as well.

victor

Sep 6, 2003
PP Scores.

Yak scores.

Talbot is good.

McLellan keeps doing whatever he's done to Justin Schultz.

Burnt Biscuits

May 2, 2010
It's Dallas they aren't very good defensively, I'm guessing our goal scoring constipation ends, we will score 5 or 6 goals. McLellan won't be super happy just cause some old bad habits will trickle back into our game. McDavid will get 2 points.

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
I think McD is going to get his first point

I think our offense is going to come. Our powerplay will be good

McDavid + Yakupov will display insane chemistry and light it up for the rest of the season and the next 15 years

Oilers93

Apr 27, 2012
Edmonton
Thinking this will be a high scoring game, 5-4 Dallas wins it in OT. Both teams have issues defensively with the potential to break out and score with their respective offensive talent.

D0ctorCool

Dec 3, 2008
Vancouver
I've been screaming at my tv for weeks now to see a McDavid/Yak tandem, and I know many of you have too. In a way, this has almost been a blessing in disguise, right? :)

I never liked the idea of distributing scoring over three lines. Load up the top 6 and give em' hell.

I'm pulling for you guys, tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad