Let's talk Nikita Kucherov

Yosemite Sam

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
Kucherov will be a 30goal-60pts/yr guy easy soon. Insane potential, pure scorer. He may have a richard in his future too. Guy can shoot with the best of them, as good or better than Tarasenko.

Thirding that slow down. I own both these guys in a keeper pool and watch them both lots. Kucherov is a stud, but I'm not sure there's anyone in the league who can shoot like Tarasenko.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Yeah, not even from the standpoint of Kucherov vs. Tarasenko, they only give that award out once a year. The likelihood of any given player getting it as opposed to not getting it is incredibly small.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Thirding that slow down. I own both these guys in a keeper pool and watch them both lots. Kucherov is a stud, but I'm not sure there's anyone in the league who can shoot like Tarasenko.

No one in the league that can shoot like Tara? Care to explain that?

Yzlamic Preacher*

I don't know how he's doing it.. A goal , two assists , +4 in under 10 mins of ice time

The whole line just clicks. Johnson and Palat with Kucherov is just so good.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
My opinion was pretty clearly stated. What part did you not understand?

Oh yeah and Kucherov is a stud, as I also said.

I just wanted clarification. Because from the sound of it you're saying no one in the league has a better shot. Which is unequivocally false.

Slay

May 24, 2003
Krasnoyarsk
Scores a point every 15:30 which after a quick look seems to be 2nd best in the league (after Voracek).

IIRC he slipped in the draft because teams were scared of the "Russian factor" in the wake of Kovalchuk leaving. We also got Namestnikov who looks like he could be a good 2C and Nesterov which we still don't quite know what we have with.
He was drafted basically from Russian juniors (MHL) and NHL scouts do not trust it yet. If you are not a full time KHLer come draft time then they are very skeptical.

Yosemite Sam

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
I just wanted clarification. Because from the sound of it you're saying no one in the league has a better shot. Which is unequivocally false.

Choosing the player in the NHL with the best shot is a subjective exercise, so my opinion that it belongs to Tarasenko is not unequivocally false. But this is a thread about Kucherov, so that's it on Tarasenko from me.

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
Hope his line partner in rouyn noranda does as well as him. He is looking good out there.

Tampa Will most likely win the division this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad