GDT: Let's Rock: Devils @ Capitals, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Next 3 games, one building they have not won in, in soo long, STL.
Another rink they have never won in, NYb.

Time for some firsts Next Week.
Put the work boots on in the road.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I get everyone is pissed about the tweet, but I'm still more pissed about the assinine use of Zajac and Boyle on the 1st PP unit. This game was so bad in so many ways. A loss. A convincing loss in which the other team was clearly better (regardless of one goal with 6 guys on the ice) and Zajac getting a goal and an assist. He will seriously play half the game next game. He will get a full 2 minutes of PP time. With the kind of rope Zajac has, freaking Zharkov would have more points by now.

Second unit was a train wreck too. Nico was terrible on the PP tonight. Palms is literally MIA right now.

Zajac is the last guy to he chirping about tonight.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The only guys I would even consider saying they had good games were Zajac, Mojo, Moore, and maybe Vats. Zacha like was decent as well.

Rest were not up to task. Boyle looks hurt, and Palms is either sleeping or also still hurt.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Moore has been great this year, what are you talking about

He has been better than at any previous time with the team. He is not signed past this year and my guess is he gets a fairly long term from some team. If Mueller comes back healthy and picks up where he left off, someone at LD is going to have to sit. Hynes being Hynes I don’t see Greene sitting. I’m not sure Mueller sits if he keeps improving and if Butcher is still the PP QB not sure if he sits. If the team doesn’t extend Moore and everyone is healthy and Mueller plays well then who sits? Maybe Moore gets extended by NJ but if that is the case why haven’t they done it? In a perfect world Greene would be on the expiring contract but he isn’t and he’s the captain and I just don’t see the team phasing him out yet. If Mueller regresses when he returns then it’s easy and Moore plays.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Second unit was a train wreck too. Nico was terrible on the PP tonight. Palms is literally MIA right now.

Zajac is the last guy to he chirping about tonight.

Yeah, the Caps made everyone look pretty mediocre at best. But when they face a team they can actually beat and Zajac is playing half the game because he was OK in this game, it's not going to be good for anyone.

Saint Beaurivage

Jersey Shore
Nov 18, 2017
The only guys I would even consider saying they had good games were Zajac, Mojo, Moore, and maybe Vats. Zacha like was decent as well.

Rest were not up to task. Boyle looks hurt, and Palms is either sleeping or also still hurt.
Palmieri isn't hurt, he is just playing with Zajac. Give him a real center.

Reactions: ChicoEatsNachos

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
E03D43CC-1440-4DFE-9D9F-936C22F991F8.jpeg

I count 6. 6 f***ing people celebrating.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
View attachment 90457

I count 6. 6 ****ing people celebrating.
This is a f***in joke.

And the league shows this video on their Twitter?

That crew should be embarrassed that worked this game.

Total incompetence on that goal.

That’s not even good enough for a “we didn’t notice it! We missed it” this is failure to do your job. It’s not even a bad attempt at doing your job, it’s no attempt to do your job at all.

This crew looks like what you’d expect from a scab replacement crew, if the league refs were on strike. This is what you’d expect if they had to bring in referees from the NFL or some other sport, who didn’t know the rules of this one.

Reactions: Emperoreddy

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Say the refs watch the six players celebrating, can they take that goal back, or how does it work.
Who the f*** knows?

Remember a couple years ago against Columbus when the linesman told the ref that we touched the puck on the delayed penalty, which should have been whistled, but it wasn’t and we scored? The ref calls it a goal and the linesman tells them we touched it and they reversed it? Wonder what would have happened if one of these four spoke up?

Reactions: Devils Dominion

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
have we really never won at NYb?
We’ve only played four times there. I believe it’s just four times. We didn’t play there three times one of these last two years, did we?

The last time we were there Kinkaid literally allowed 4 really brutal goals. It was the worst game he’s ever played and one of very few bad games he had last year.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
It's even worse when you see the one replay where a Caps player (I think it was actually DSP) sneaks onto the bench to avoid having 6 guys go through the celebration line.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It's even worse when you see the one replay where a Caps player (I think it was actually DSP) sneaks onto the bench to avoid having 6 guys go through the celebration line.
It’s so good to see him play so well on a team that knows how to give him a chance and properly utilize him.

He might actually score 25 points this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad