OT: Lets Go Birds! (All Baseball Talk Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I'm willing to bet money they don't di anything with SS after their comments about DeJong and Sosa this offseason.
You’re probably right, but I hope you’re wrong. SS is a pretty big weak spot, especially if Sosa’s glove is going to fail in the spotlight like it did in the playoff game. Seagar would be incredible, but the Cards aren’t going to spend that kind of money(which is super frustrating because plenty of NL contenders are willing to spend big). Left middle of the order bat would be really nice. Carlson will be that guy eventually, but probably not next year. Gorman same.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
You’re probably right, but I hope you’re wrong. SS is a pretty big weak spot, especially if Sosa’s glove is going to fail in the spotlight like it did in the playoff game. Seagar would be incredible, but the Cards aren’t going to spend that kind of money(which is super frustrating because plenty of NL contenders are willing to spend big). Left middle of the order bat would be really nice. Carlson will be that guy eventually, but probably not next year. Gorman same.
Seager get 10/325 is wild.

Reactions: 542365

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Seager get 10/325 is wild.
Yeah, no chance the Cards ever considered anything in that range, and really shouldn’t have. Would still like to see them go after someone at short, but it’s getting less and less likely.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
He's probably the best hitter on the market overall, I know Semien had a better year but he's also 31 whereas Seager is 27......love seeing the money spent by the Rangers though, good on them.
Still. 32.5 million until he's 37. For a guy who missed a whole season with an injury recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad