Let's all get behind Price

Discussion in 'Montreal Canadiens' started by loudi94, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Le Tricolore

Le Tricolore Boo! BOOOO!

Bettman owns the Coyotes. Price shot a coyote. Coincidence?

2. MasterDecoy

MasterDecoy Who took my beer?

Manchurian candidate fiasco in the making if you ask me

3. Sugar Domi

Sugar Domi Registered User

My feelings exactly.

4. Davebo*

Davebo* Guest

He's not inviting controversy - it's being created by people like you. Talk about immaturity... :rolleyes:

KILLING ANIMALS - do you think you're getting more shock value by capitalizing those letters. What a HERO...

5. They are coming into our cities, KILL THEM!!! But then wait...humans tresspass into wild territory, then sometimes get mauled, and we have to try and locate the animal, so that we can KILL THEM!!! They are mingling with us because we have taken away their lands. Humans need to learn they are not above anything else, but that they share the planet with a ton of other species.

Face facts: Human population control is what is truly needed. We keep tearing down the lands of animals to build more infrastructure. We PRETEND to have a need to hunt to help nature and keep order in balance when nature and animals do just fine well before humans ever got involved. Nature will take care of itself, using population control is just an excuse to kill. Because that's what humans do best. But only when given a gun, because we have not the means to hunt in any other fashion, we've not been gifted the skills other animals have to get things done.

Which is why Price doing the peace sign(next to a high powered rifle btw) is so laughable. Good job buddy, you're the man. You killed a smaller, unsuspecting animal from afar with a high powered gun. Makes no small matter that perhaps that coyote had a family to feed as well. Perhaps now some pups will be dead due to not having a mother, all for the "sport" of this kinda BS.

I have to eat meat to feed my family says Price. I'm sure coyote meat was very necessary.

Last edited by moderator Account Terminated: Dec 29, 2012
  6. ECWHSWI

ECWHSWI bought a MB jersey

no, you care use a gun, you the man!

7. overlords

overlords #DefundCBC

Thread devolved into stupidity. Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.