Let's all get behind Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

pine*

I think he knew what he was doing and getting into by posting that picture. Booth went through same thing on a much bigger scale a few months back with his hunting pictures. Price even describes himself as a big redneck. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if he's just posting these for the responses.

Trollface Price

Troll_Face.png

GordonGraham

Sep 12, 2009
For a public figure its just poor judgement but then again its carey price when has he ever shown good judgement

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Meh, I don't like hunting photos. I don't like guns either. For that reason alone, I don't like the picture. Still, this is legal and its only an issue because it's carey price.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Meh, I don't like hunting photos. I don't like guns either. For that reason alone, I don't like the picture. Still, this is legal and its only an issue because it's carey price.
Exactly my view, basically. Same reason David Booth got killed for it to a few months ago. When you're a public figure, you're going to get bashed for anything that's not black and white.

Analyzer*

He's probably taking heat because he's not as good as David Booth.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Hey Carey I'm a 58 yr. old redneck and love hunting,I've been through Anaheim Lake and up to Bella Coola a few times,nice road.:laugh::laugh:Love to join your hunting party anytime,It's our right to feed our family and we do it the old way.:handclap:

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
I'm happy Price is promoting hunting. Someone needs to. Hunting is way more humane than the way meat is processed for retail. If people like to hide from the truth, fine, but then complaining about hunting while you eat meat from the animal abuse factories, makes you a hypocrit. I'm happy Price as a celebrity is bringing awarness to something he has to heart.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I'm happy Price is promoting hunting. Someone needs to. Hunting is way more humane than the way meat is processed for retail. If people like to hide from the truth, fine, but then complaining about hunting while you eat meat from the animal abuse factories, makes you a hypocrit. I'm happy Price as a celebrity is bringing awarness to something he has to heart.
Except he's not eating the coyote. At least I hope not, that'd be disgusting, lol.

But yeah, the way animals are treated in retail is disgusting as well.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I don't condone hunting. However, all we are is transcendental animals. Thus, at our core, we are still animals. Most species that hunt do kill for the thrill. This is nothing that is not within our evolutionary past nor our biology. No need to fuss over it.

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
I think I fundamentally just don't get the whole social media/twitter/etc scene to begin with. I can't see why people feel such a need to "put themselves out there", and then, x1000 if you're a celebrity? Why even bother? :dunno: That's about all I wonder about from stories like this one. But it basically gets filed under the same category of mystery as why does Justin Bieber sell a bazillion albums or whatnot. It just is. Kids these days.:wally:

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
I think I fundamentally just don't get the whole social media/twitter/etc scene to begin with. I can't see why people feel such a need to "put themselves out there", and then, x1000 if you're a celebrity? Why even bother? :dunno: That's about all I wonder about from stories like this one. But it basically gets filed under the same category of mystery as why does Justin Bieber sell a bazillion albums or whatnot. It just is. Kids these days.:wally:

This. I don't get it, and for that reason, only person CP should blame is himself. (If he feels upset about the reaction).

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Everybody's freacking Rambo on twitter. It's the new trend to trash anything you don't believe in or like, especially from stars you follow. Matt Hughes got a lot more heat than Price for his hunting pictures.

Chadstudsky

Nov 19, 2008
Ottawa
Damn left wing hipsters. Reminds me of this vegan girl that tries to shove her veganism down my throat all the time.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Dumont is finally going to get his start his season in Montreal,my favorite Bulldog until Tinordi started this year.Way to go Gabriel.:handclap::handclap:

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
behind Price for what exactly ?

he posted pictures, some didnt like it and commented on 'em. Big deal.

hey

Mar 8, 2006
He just tring to intiminate the bruins...next he's going to kick some bear a$$...well when the season starts

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
The only issue I have is the gun being showed in the pic considering all the shootings recently.

Well the shooting was done by a 20yr old male so I guess Carey shouldn't have been in the pic either.

Damn left wing hipsters. Reminds me of this vegan girl that tries to shove her veganism down my throat all the time.

I know how you feel and the minute you try and shove your meat down their throat they get all offended and call the police!

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
That's the problem with the internet you really get to see how many stupid people are out there...scary stuff

Be a good thing to cut the food off for 60 days,no more grocery stores,see how many could find the will to survive.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->