Let’s go New York...

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
tenor.gif

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
I will, under these strange circumstances, hold my nose and cheer for Boston, Washington, Philadelphia, and Pittsburgh to lose, even when playing NYR or NJD, but that's as far as I will go.

I do have some morals, even though I seem to have misplaced them.

I have no problem with Buffalo.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
A fish sticks fan rooting for Rags? What parallel universe is this? I mean, Sabres okay, but RAGS?

Reactions: buud

attilatheislander

It's Mr. Chicken Little to you!
Oct 10, 2014
California
I fear the day when the Rangers win the cup and someone bumps this thread with the post "hasn't aged well".

Oh, original poster. Your thread will be like a politician's youthful indiscretions being revealed. With so many arrogant Ranger fans being extra loud, our little safe haven that is HF Islanders may not welcome you back.

RMimagery

Jul 22, 2006
I fear the day when the Rangers win the cup and someone bumps this thread with the post "hasn't aged well".

Oh, original poster. Your thread will be like a politician's youthful indiscretions being revealed. With so many arrogant Ranger fans being extra loud, our little safe haven that is HF Islanders may not welcome you back.
This is just a this season thing so I don't see that happening...

MikeyMike01

U.S.S. Wang
Jul 13, 2007
Hell
It’s way too early to be concerned with games not involving the Islanders. When there’s 10 games left, then I’ll root for whatever helps the team.

Reactions: buud

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad