Pre-Game Talk: Les Canadiens de Montreal vs Les Penguins de Pittsburgh 04/17/2013 7pm ROOT, TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
emptynetters 1:06pm via Web

Asked Fleury about facing Jussi Jokinen in shootouts. It was pointed out Finns do well in shootouts. Fleury responded: "They can *Finnish*"

https://twitter.com/emptynetters/status/324207243828551681

Gary-Coleman.jpg

Also, Peter Budaj is playing tomorrow.

Arpon Basu ‏@ArponBasu 35m

Somewhat surprised Therrien is going with Budaj in Pittsburgh. I'd want Price to get right back on the horse.
https://twitter.com/ArponBasu/status/324201954886705152

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
i can totally picture the wry grin on MAF's face as he delivered that line :laugh:

also Arpon Basu bears an uncanny resemblance to one of my best friends - unruly hair and all.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Any chance Toronto slips into the #2 seed? They have won two in a row while Montreal and Boston have lost two.

Then you could see Montreal and Boston play in the first round.

That would be cool to see but I don't see it happening.

Toronto are 4 points back on Montreal who'd have to go 4-2-0 or worse whilst the Leafs go 6-0-0 and Boston gets 1 point less than Montreal.

ZapRowsdower13

Ticklish Tummy Tumx2
Mar 2, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Can someone tell me what's up with all you guys having the same avatar? Is it a playoff thing? If so, how do I get one?

ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US!

:laugh:
He does come off as a total mimbo.

He is pretty hot though, tbh. And now I'm so disgusted with myself for admitting that I think that.

Ha ha, he has cool hair. My g/f has said he's not good looking, but don't get her started on Letang :shakehead ha ha.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Hey guys,

I did the GDT in the Habs board and I just wanted to know if Malkin and Neal are out tomorrow. Also, don't hesitate to drop by and tell me if my Pens lines are correct or not :)

Here's to a good one!

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Hey guys,

I did the GDT in the Habs board and I just wanted to know if Malkin and Neal are out tomorrow. Also, don't hesitate to drop by and tell me if my Pens lines are correct or not :)

Here's to a good one!

Nothing official yet, but while Crosby, Neal and Martin have skated this week, it was all seperate from practice, so i doubt you see any of them. Malkin skated with the team, but not on a line, so he is iffy at best. The pens seem to be overprotective of these guys right now... not that I blame them. I dont think you see any of those guys wed night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad