Pre-Game Talk: Les Canadiens de Montreal vs Les Penguins de Pittsburgh 04/17/2013 7pm ROOT, TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Shero*

It sucks that the pens will be without Geno, Sid, Martin and Neal for such a huge game. A win would really put a damper on the Montreal Midgets chances of winning the east. But we will see.

Go Pens

Indiana Pittsburgh

Apr 15, 2013
I really hate Montreal, ever since that playoff series a few years back. It is usually pretty entertaining, especially since they are doing well this season. I hope that Murray finds a reason to give Subban a new face as well.

alexfr

Dec 15, 2011
Nova Scotia
Let's go Pens.

Big game, a win and we pretty much put the Habs away in their quest of #1 overall

And I don't want to lose to these **** cause Thursday is going to be a long ****ing day at the office

I am with you, here in Eastern Canada, everyone is either a Leaf, B's or Habs fan. Any game against them is crucial to my work week lol

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
I heard about this on the X, and think its a ridiculous rumor.

Also Tim Benz is an idiot, and I'm sick of listening to him, unfortunately the X is the only local station talking hockey on my way in to work.

Just cause they talk hockey doesnt mean if you have to listen to it, considering they're idiots. I wouldn't waste my time listening to idiots talk about anything.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
I heard about this on the X, and think its a ridiculous rumor.

Also Tim Benz is an idiot, and I'm sick of listening to him, unfortunately the X is the only local station talking hockey on my way in to work.

He may have gotten a burn but to make him miss time come on!!

It's the shoulder he did look in pain after a hit I think it was Labrie against the Bolts

Feb 12, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
Just cause they talk hockey doesnt mean if you have to listen to it, considering they're idiots. I wouldn't waste my time listening to idiots talk about anything.

It's just preference to hear some pens news, WDVE is doing comedy, and the Fan is too busy with baseball (as if) and other sports that no one really needs to be talking about it. That's the only reason I listen. Atleast Mark Madden knows his crap about hockey, as much of an ass he can be sometiems

He may have gotten a burn but to make him miss time come on!!

It's the shoulder he did look in pain after a hit I think it was Labrie against the Bolts

Yeah, I thought he would be out after he got hit in the bolts game. It was clean, he just hit the boards all weird. His sun burn had nothing to do with it, and its amazing its actually been a hockey story around pittsburgh this morning.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
It sucks that the pens will be without Geno, Sid, Martin and Neal for such a huge game. A win would really put a damper on the Montreal Midgets chances of winning the east. But we will see.

Go Pens

Also, Crosby.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Let's go Pens.

Big game, a win and we pretty much put the Habs away in their quest of #1 overall

And I don't want to lose to these **** cause Thursday is going to be a long ****ing day at the office

Eh... I actually see it as being a win win for you regardless.

We win, you can rip on them for beating them without Crosby, Neal, Martin, and probably Malkin.

We lose, and you can just say there's no way they win if Crosby, Neal, Martin, and Malkin played. That's 138 points out of the lineup.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Really? I just read Malkin's shoulder is hurting his shot and that he's less than 50/50 to play in the Habs game.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
srJR75I.jpg

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
These injuries couldn't come at a worse time. The Pens will have to look for chemistry again while a 7 or 8 seed will be flying high because they've been in playoff mode for the past month.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
It's... not really a big game. I know it has that feel between #1 and #2, but it's not a big game at all. We are up 7 points and even in games. Even if we lose, it's not a big deal. We still have a commanding lead going into the final 6.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
It's... not really a big game. I know it has that feel between #1 and #2, but it's not a big game at all. We are up 7 points and even in games. Even if we lose, it's not a big deal. We still have a commanding lead going into the final 6.

I wouldn't mind beat the Habs and forcing them into the 4-seed, though. I think a Boston - Islanders/Rangers/Senators series will be harder on Boston than a Boston - Toronto series, and I think Toronto will give Montreal all it can handle (and maybe more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille