Value of: Leon Draisaitl

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
I think he holds more value, yep. I don’t know about a ton more, but the guy that said Parayko+1st+Thompson is closer than you were.

Parayko’s good, but he took a step back. I see him more as a strong #2 and I’m only interested in the Pietrangelo’s of the world .
Parayako a top 6 forward wh plated nhl as rookie and a 1st. That's why over payment. Rather have all that then drais thomas is looking amazing.

Jan 21, 2018
Something around Shea Weber.

LOL jesus and here I thought Oiler fans were being dillusional in this thread.

How many teams would actually claim Weber if he were put on waivers? Considering you can't confidently say 100% of them would, that should show you he has minimal value.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
LOL jesus and here I thought Oiler fans were being dillusional in this thread.

How many teams would actually claim Weber if he were put on waivers? Considering you can't confidently say 100% of them would, that should show you he has minimal value.
Nashville would to make sure he doesnt retire

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
Drais has as much of a chance of being traded as Heath Ledger has coming back for a brokeback mountain sequel. It simply ain't happenin!

spaghtti

Oct 13, 2013
If I were GM of the Oilers I would have 2 untouchable players, McDavid because he is generational and Draisaitl because he is a big strong reliable C that can put up points and play a 200 foot game and every team that doesn't have one definitely wants one!

Reactions: snipes

Jan 21, 2018
If I were GM of the Oilers I would have 2 untouchable players, McDavid because he is generational and Draisaitl because he is a big strong reliable C that can put up points and play a 200 foot game and every team that doesn't have one definitely wants one!

Weird that he was so terrible at C that they glued him to McDavid's wing until they were so far out of a playoff spot that it didn't hurt to let him go back to C.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
So, how does a team with 2 supposed #1 dmen in Parayko & Pietrangelo on it miss the playoffs?

It's called the Mike Yeo Effect.

Team comes out looking like a world beater for 20 something games, dives straight into the abyss for 2-3 months, late season surge down the stretch just barely missing/making the PO's. Rinse, Repeat and try not to claw your eyes out watching a PP that struggles with zone entries.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Weird that he was so terrible at C that they glued him to McDavid's wing until they were so far out of a playoff spot that it didn't hurt to let him go back to C.

Almost seems like you’re not familiar with him at all. Surprising.

Ragdoll

Feb 15, 2018
43 points at 5-on-5 this season. 22 while playing with McDavid. 21 while not.
Not to mention he goes from Mcdavid to Caggiula and Lucic. His play and production barely even drops off and people still go around saying he’s dependent on Mcdavid. Goes to show how stupid some people are.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Not to mention he goes from Mcdavid to Caggiula and Lucic. His play and production barely even drops off and people still go around saying he’s dependent on Mcdavid. Goes to show how stupid some people are.

He actually had 55 ES points this past season. Good for 18th in the league. The fact that he was still able to get points when moved off of Mcdavids wing to having to carry his own pile of shit Oiler wingers was very impressive.

Reactions: ivanlwan

spaghtti

Oct 13, 2013
It's obvious that you don't watch the Oilers, haters going to hate.

Ragdoll

Feb 15, 2018
He actually had 55 ES points this past season. Good for 18th in the league. The fact that he was still able to get points when moved off of Mcdavids wing to having to carry his own pile of **** Oiler wingers was very impressive.
Exactly, like it’s his fault him and the best player have insane chemistry. With or without Mcdavid, Drai is a beast. He produces better with Mcdavid, everyone in the league would.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
LOL a young #1 RHD, one of the most valuable assets in the league, for a 8.5M winger that has to play on a line with the best player in the world in order to put up points.

Draisaitl >> Matthews. Drai never ghosted an entire playoff series before. Quite the opposite.

If you think Draisaitl is terrible at C, then you’re legally blind. Simple as that.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
43 points at 5-on-5 this season. 22 while playing with McDavid. 21 while not.

Devastating. Just devastating to the anti-Draisaitl faction largely centred in Ontario.

You know what’s weird? I can’t remember ever seeing a single western conference fan thinking Draisaitl is overrated. They see him, they watch him, they 100% understand just how good he is.

Draisaitl when he’s really going is Evgeni Malkin. He’s not at that level all the time, but that is absolutely how good he can be if he can somehow get there consistently.

kurtcobang

Feb 18, 2007
LOL a young #1 RHD, one of the most valuable assets in the league, for a 8.5M winger that has to play on a line with the best player in the world in order to put up points.

So much wrong with this post lol. Keep up the good work fella

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad