Prospect Info: Leon Draisaitl: Memorial Cup MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
Unable to watch the game. How many points does he have and how is he doing so far???

Goal and assist so far. Had a few more nice passes that teammates didn't capitalize on. He is also the go to guy on the faceoff circle. Just missed one there as well.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
That's it eh? Pretty lame.

Can anyone update me on how Draisaitl has done so far?

He's looked really good. 1G 1A so far, hit a post, stripped a Quebec dman and got stopped on a shorthanded breakaway, has set up some nice scoring chances including the penalty shot that was just called, also had a good chance in the slot himself but just missed high blocker, and has been good in the face-off circle (10/17)

Edit: just missed another great chance. Could easily have 3 or 4 goals tonight himself and another assist or 2.

McDreamy

Losing credibility
Feb 25, 2009
Insane of the fans to throw a fit about reffing when Kelowna has been the far better team for most of the game.

KlimasLoveChild

Feb 25, 2012
Hahaha...the reaction in here to the fans littering the ice and booing is pretty rich. Brings back memories of the LA game a couple years ago. I think it was game 2 or 3 of the regular season....hahaha....the memories:popcorn:

McDeathbyCheerios*

Hahaha...the reaction in here to the fans littering the ice and booing is pretty rich. Brings back memories of the LA game a couple years ago. I think it was game 2 or 3 of the regular season....hahaha....the memories:popcorn:

Just cause it happened here doesn't make it right

CanadianSuperPromise

Aug 21, 2012
"I don't know why anyone would be upset about being picked by the Oilers"

He was trying his hardest not to let out a laugh when he said that :laugh:

Jmask83

Oct 3, 2009
Good interview seemed pretty loose. Im hoping he can get the Oilers young guys to try Gary Roberts program. I think it would be good for them.

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
You can tell he's had a lot of coaching when it comes to giving interviews. Very guarded in his responses, but every now and then you see a glimpse of the kid inside.

I'm just beside myself with the giggles that he's going to be Oilers property less than a month from now.

6a00d8345190c169e201a511d3418d970c-800wi

stratedge

My relationship with the Oilers is abusive.
Jul 25, 2007
Calgary, AB
"I don't know why anyone would be upset about being picked by the Oilers"

On his "reaction" everyone made a big deal about at the draft lottery.

I did enjoy how the only previous Oilers player he could name was Gretzky. :naughty:

A little reminder of just how young these guys are being drafted this year. I feel old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad