Prospect Info: Lenni Hämeenaho (#58 Pick - 2nd Round - 2023 Draft)

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
LENNI GOAL!

First line giving good pressure and Lenni alone between the dots. :)

They posted these too!

Early scoring chance from Lenni!

IMG_4762.jpeg

Game clips! Dance music! Lenni!

IMG_4761.jpeg

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
Lenni (secondary) assist! On the powerplay! ...edit. Another guy seemingly touches the puck, and gets credited the point

Shot the one-timer, Järvinen then passes for goal on an open net from the rebound.

With all the troubles recently the 1st line had a solid game. Lenni 9 shots taken on the 18:04 ice time, and selected as the first star.

Last edited:

Zacha37

Dec 8, 2016
Lenni allows us to see exactly what the front office is looking for. Don’t want to compare them really, but I feel like it has to be mentioned after Fitz’s comments regarding Holtz’s game this morning. He kinda plays the game the opposite way of Holtz in that he does everything the right way. He has amazing offensive instincts, stickwork, and defensige IQ, which highlights why we had him graded as a first round talent. I think he’s gonna be such a great piece and will have the opportunity to contribute all throughout the lineup.

Last edited:
Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Lenin allows us to see exactly what the front office is looking for. Don’t want to compare them really, but I feel like it has to be mentioned after Fitz’s comments regarding Holtz’s game this morning. He kinda plays the game the opposite way of Holtz in that he does everything the right way. He has amazing offensive instincts, stickwork, and defensige IQ, which highlights why we had him graded as a first round talent. I think he’s gonna be such a great piece and will have the opportunity to contribute all throughout the lineup.

What about Stalin and Kruschev? Can they win board battles and make good outlet passes?

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
A solid first today, but then back to the same old same old from both Lenni and team for the most part. Just didn't get it going vs a much better team.

Last two reg. season games on Saturday and Tuesday. Unless they get lucky they'll probably need to win both.

Last edited:

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
Had his chances on the pp in the first with quite a few one-timers that went on goal (+jumbotron showed him having 4/5 of the hardest shots from the team on the second intermission). After that his line's game wasn't too eventful outside of a couple of looks.

Last game on Tuesday. Winner (in reg/ot/so) of that match continues their season, loser doesn't. :scared:

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
He's having a bad 2nd half of the season. Usually players do the opposite. Overall it seems he is having a good seaaon after being drafted with signs of improvement. That's really what matters at the end of the day.

BurntToast

May 27, 2007
Saratoga, New York
He's having a bad 2nd half of the season. Usually players do the opposite. Overall it seems he is having a good seaaon after being drafted with signs of improvement. That's really what matters at the end of the day.

I find Euro’s tend to tire out in the second half. Their seasons start earlier and most of international play is in NA.

Bearr

Dec 31, 2015
I thought last night he seemed a lot more eager to participate on defense, forecheck and puck battles in general. Hopefully that's because he's put on his playoff mode already!

Reactions: Guttersniped

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018

Eh, he scored 8 goals in his first 9 GP, that felt a bit fluky. He’s shooting 7.4% on the year, hopefully that can improve.

He’s getting a lot of pucks at the net.

7.4% SH%
Assat: 8th
Liiga: 109th among forwards (15 GP min)

189 SOG:
4.2 per game
Assat: 1st
Liiga: 8th among forwards (15 GP min)

14.6 per 60 minutes
Assat: 2nd
Liiga: 9th among forwards (15 GP min)

Goals