Injury Report: Lehner LBI UPD and UBI? season ending shoulder surgery

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Ugh I read the article. Please don’t trade away another first round pick.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
How does an "insider" get it so wrong? Was that intentionally bad info sent to him to try to find the info leaks?

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
How does an "insider" get it so wrong? Was that intentionally bad info sent to him to try to find the info leaks?

That's pretty much the only plausible scenario I can come up with. Seravalli isn't reporting this stuff without verifiable sources. So whoever his source is is being given false info.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
No one in this organization says anything about anyone regarding injuries. The only reason we got the recent Lehner news was Lehner talking himself.

Yeah cause according to the wise old sage Peter Deboer if you tell other teams about your injuries or who you plan to have in the lineup they can come up with some amazing game plan and beat you about 90% of the time you play.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Yeah cause according to the wise old sage Peter Deboer if you tell other teams about your injuries or who you plan to have in the lineup they can come up with some amazing game plan and beat you about 90% of the time you play.

It's not up to Pete just like it wasn't up to Gallant. Disclosing injuries is a front office decision. The problem isn't even that they don't disclose what the injury is. Most teams just say UBI/LBI. They should give clearer timelines.

Reactions: theslatcher

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
It's not up to Pete just like it wasn't up to Gallant. Disclosing injuries is a front office decision. The problem isn't even that they don't disclose what the injury is. Most teams just say UBI/LBI. They should give clearer timelines.

Ok Mr. PDB defender...

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Keep making up fallacies in your head.

Or look at facts and reason.

I know what I like to do, but to each their own.
PDB will get fired one day and we are going to throw a big ass party no matter what the "facts and reason" tell us. I don't like him, I have never liked him as a fit on this team, and I don't think his system or way of doing things does him any favors in coaching this team.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
PDB will get fired one day and we are going to throw a big ass party no matter what the "facts and reason" tell us. I don't like him, I have never liked him as a fit on this team, and I don't think his system or way of doing things does him any favors in coaching this team.

I don't like McKrimmon, either. The god awful mess we are currently in is on him, and on McPhee if he was in on this roster build.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

Lehner is 'real close', at least one player will not be back for the rest of the regular season.
Pretty sure our cap needs that person to be Pacioretty if they're hoping Stone can play.

Smith and Carrier might do it also but we'd need to waive a few guys and go with 21 or 22 roster players, I believe.

But it could be Howden. Which does very little for our cap situation.

But the Dadonov trade would have opened up 2.25 million only, which would be nowhere near enough so I don't know what they've been planning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad