Lehner buys Alfies house

Slow Hands

The feels
Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
Stand out quote from that is:
"It's something I can grow into," he said. "My biggest dream right now is to stay in this organization and play hockey here for my whole career. This is a good first step for me, to start getting the mindset that this is the place to be. Ottawa is the town I want to have as my new home."

Hopefully he doesn't end up in Detroit.

Last edited:

WhiteLight*

Can't wait until he's our starter, he's the key to a championship.

I too share this sentiment somewhat, I think it's more likely they win with Lehner than Anderson. But, did Anderson kill your dog or something? (based on other posts)

Jerk Store*

This guy... The more he talks/performs, the more we love him! Real star in the making.

One M0RE YEAR

Jun 5, 2013
If andy under performs this year, lehner should really be considered as the guy to go to if he continues his great play from last year. best players play and i don't think it would be too outlandish to think that by the end of the year lehner might be the goalie playing the best.

if andy gives us a performance like last year, lehner has to stay as the back-up for now

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
I've been debating over whether to get a Lehner or Karlsson Heritage Classic jersey when they go on sale.

This has swayed my opinion. (I already have a signed Karlsson jersey)

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
So let's trade Anderson and let the Championship begin! :shakehead

Whyyyyyyy do people wanna trade Anderson? Im high on Lehner and he looks promising, but he hasn't proven that he can handle an extended workload in the NHL.

For every young goalie that comes in and goes all Roy or Belfour, there are two dozen that fizzle out.

Leclaire, Raycroft, Carey, Prusek, Gustafson, Ing, the list goes on and on and on.

Matt the Aussie

Apr 13, 2010
People very quickly forget what the Senators were like when we had zero depth at goal. Elliott and Gerber...those were fun times!

Yes, Lehner looks like a very solid goalie, but let's not just throw away the other guy just yet.

Spinkis

Dec 26, 2011
Q9YXjEH.png

The transformation has begun, a new messiah! :bow:

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
That's actually pretty ****ing hilarious. They have the exact same hair. Now if we could get Robin to grow a mustache instead of whatever the duck he's doing on his chin.

The hair is Alfredsson's. Thankfully Lehner did shave the beard though. Judging by the new head shots this year smiling is not allowed. Everyone went from jolly to super serious this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad