Lehner buys Alfies house

Midas0

Only the best Scouts
Dec 12, 2009
Peterborough, ON
How? This kid shouldn't have that much money, he's on an entry level contract and he's barely been up in the NHL. What if he tanks and starts sucking? Gets sent down to Bingo to "work harder" like Mika.

BigZKingK

Mar 4, 2012
How? This kid shouldn't have that much money, he's on an entry level contract and he's barely been up in the NHL. What if he tanks and starts sucking? Gets sent down to Bingo to "work harder" like Mika.

You are right and we would bring up our allstar 3rd goalie Nathan Lawson to back up Andy

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
I'm no conspiracy theorist but do you think this is just Robin doing a favor for Alfredsson and "holding on" to his place while he lives outside of Canada for two years so he can do that tax thing people on the board were talking about.

Otherwise it would make zero sense for an unmarried guy to move into a house made for a family of six.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I'm no conspiracy theorist but do you think this is just Robin doing a favor for Alfredsson and "holding on" to his place while he lives outside of Canada for two years so he can do that tax thing people on the board were talking about.

Otherwise it would make zero sense for an unmarried guy to move into a house made for a family of six.

That's quite a plausible theory, actually.

Charliebox

Aug 5, 2009

That is the first thing I thought of when I heard about this.

I think Lehner was being serious when he talked about wanting to stay in Ottawa, though.

sens45

Feb 10, 2010
...Otherwise it would make zero sense for an unmarried guy to move into a house made for a family of six.

I think the 6 bedroom descript may be a bit deceiving. The house is one of the SMALLER ones on the street. Jason York's is larger, right across from him, and Yorkie has less children than Alfie. :nod:

Rals

Apr 5, 2011
Ottawa
I'd gladly live in the beechwood vanier area, those properties are going to skyrocket.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad