Prospect Info: Lehigh Valley Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Juniors, Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Hagg scores on the PP. A goal and assist tonight, both coming on shots from the point.

Hagg has an absurd ability to get shots through traffic. He did it in the SHL as well, and u20 international. It is pretty rare he hits the skaters blocking.

I really hope he can end up as a damn good 2nd pairing guy who can be PK1 and PP2 and hit 25-30 points while being very good on D. Like a ~Coburn and ~Hjalmarsson lovechild with a better shot. He has that kind of realistic ceiling.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Hagg has an absurd ability to get shots through traffic. He did it in the SHL as well, and u20 international. It is pretty rare he hits the skaters blocking.

I really hope he can end up as a damn good 2nd pairing guy who can be PK1 and PP2 and hit 25-30 points while being very good on D. Like a ~Coburn and ~Hjalmarsson lovechild with a better shot. He has that kind of realistic ceiling.

He is becoming a force on the PP for the Phantoms. Seems like every time they get the puck to him at the point something good happens. He also handles the puck well back there, can walk the blue line and move the puck around well.

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
Phantoms give up 2 goals in the final 15 seconds.................................

How the hell is that possible?

Going to OT.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
Laughton wins it. 3v3 definitely looks like a good way to marginalize the shootout without bringing back ties.

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
That's 1g and 4a in 5 games for Hagg. Already a point more (assist) then he had in his 10 games last season.

2g and 6a for 8pts in 5 games for Cousins. 5g and 2a for 7pts for Laughton in his first 5 games.

Anyone know why Straka didn't play today?

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
IMO, the Alt injury wasn't a questionable hit or dirty play. It seemed like Alt sort of tripped and there momentum took them crashing into the boards. It looked like his right shoulder that was hurt. It did not look good. They did call the Sens player for tripping, but I'm not sure he deserved it.

Edit: The B-Sens have JG Pageau. Remember when we were repeatedly told by Ottawa people that he was better than Couturier and AINEC? :rolly:

Last edited:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Did Aliens replace Murray with a clone?
Because if I'm not mistaken, the Phantoms are actually scoring goals this year.

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
Phantoms called up Derek Mathers from Reading.

So they now have Rosehill, Stortini and Mathers on the team.

They should roll them out as a 4th line :laugh:

edit: Rosehill suspended 3 games for check to the head. Probably for the headshot during Friday nights game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad