Lebrun: "Habs may circle back on Daniel Briere, had already shown interest.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProspectsFanatic

Nov 13, 2012
Renaud Lavoie ‏@RenLavoieRDS 1 min
Daniel Brière vient de m'indiquer qu'il n'y aucune entente présentement avec qui que ce soit. #RDS

YEEESSSSSSS!

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
I believe fans are right to display worry if this will in fact happen. We won't come close to any Stanley Cup with such a small lineup. STAY AWAY from Briere Bergevin!

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
16 points in 34 games last year is worse than what Diaz delivered. Bad idea of true

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Like a good soldier I'll fight back when people will giggle that the team that's 30th in size in the NHL outsmurfed themselves once again. I just need posters to give me arguments. I don't have any yet.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Marc Antoine Godin ‏@MAGodin 1m
Brière est au tournoi de golf de Claude Giroux en Ontario. Aucune rencontre avec des DG prévue aujourd'hui, mais des contacts quand même.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
I think I almost would have rather overpaid for Clarkson and Clowe.

That said, putting all the smurf stuff aside, Briere is still a pretty good player and the dollars/term is nothing too outrageous. So I don't hate it (if it does happen). But it's hard to think we aren't just spinning our wheels here.

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
Like a good soldier I'll fight back when people will giggle that the team that's 30th in size in the NHL outsmurfed themselves once again. I just need posters to give me arguments. I don't have any yet.

Or just don't reply. Childish comments are what they are. Ignore them and move on.

Habarazzi

Feb 19, 2008
Can someone come and cut my wrists .... I'm scared of blood

UnF'n believable .... this clown Bergevin is one move shy of eclipsing "The Ghost" Gauthier

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Okay I know what it is. The Brière camp decided to leak the news to see the Habs fans reactions. So if you don't want him....go on Twitter and bash the signing....:D

tez

Oct 23, 2009
Nova Scotia
I actually like the idea of putting Briere with Galchenyuk and Eller. A one year deal would be nice but I'm not complaining about two, I like the guy.

Hopefully we actually do get him in the end since it appears like nothing is done yet.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
How many times do I have to tell you he's using Montreal as leverage to get Nashville to pony up more $$$?

He'll sign with the Preds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad