Signing(s): LeBron signs with the Lakers

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
The Laker plantation on TV is hilarious. All these guys kissing the ass of LeBron and the signing. These guys on FS1 take the cake. They aew just convinced it will work out and titles will come. Personally I dont think he even wins a title. Hes close to his mid 30s. The west is stacked. Beyond that he didnt go for basketball. He went to bolster his illuminati fed ego. He owns a production company of his own. Granted Hollywood is collapsing and China pretty much runs the show now. If LeBron really cared about winning and the basketball he would have signed with like the Sixers. Theres no way they beat Golden State the next couple of years. His legacy is pretty much set. 3-6 in the finals outside of a Warrior collapse he couldnt win without being on a super type team. Most of the finals series have not been that close. Im not a Jordan fanboy but LBJ is a bitch. Couldnt wear his own number and try to create his own legacy. Hes had a great stats career but hes an awful teammate and a selfish guy. Hes no Jordan. Sure winning in LA is special but hes also never really going to be a Laker. More like a leech.

Reactions: Stylizer1

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
The Laker plantation on TV is hilarious. All these guys kissing the ass of LeBron and the signing. These guys on FS1 take the cake. They aew just convinced it will work out and titles will come. Personally I dont think he even wins a title. Hes close to his mid 30s. The west is stacked. Beyond that he didnt go for basketball. He went to bolster his illuminati fed ego. He owns a production company of his own. Granted Hollywood is collapsing and China pretty much runs the show now. If LeBron really cared about winning and the basketball he would have signed with like the Sixers. Theres no way they beat Golden State the next couple of years. His legacy is pretty much set. 3-6 in the finals outside of a Warrior collapse he couldnt win without being on a super type team. Most of the finals series have not been that close. Im not a Jordan fanboy but LBJ is a *****. Couldnt wear his own number and try to create his own legacy. Hes had a great stats career but hes an awful teammate and a selfish guy. Hes no Jordan. Sure winning in LA is special but hes also never really going to be a Laker. More like a leech.
Skip Bayless? Is that you?

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
The Laker plantation on TV is hilarious. All these guys kissing the ass of LeBron and the signing. These guys on FS1 take the cake. They aew just convinced it will work out and titles will come. Personally I dont think he even wins a title. Hes close to his mid 30s. The west is stacked. Beyond that he didnt go for basketball. He went to bolster his illuminati fed ego. He owns a production company of his own. Granted Hollywood is collapsing and China pretty much runs the show now. If LeBron really cared about winning and the basketball he would have signed with like the Sixers. Theres no way they beat Golden State the next couple of years. His legacy is pretty much set. 3-6 in the finals outside of a Warrior collapse he couldnt win without being on a super type team. Most of the finals series have not been that close. Im not a Jordan fanboy but LBJ is a *****. Couldnt wear his own number and try to create his own legacy. Hes had a great stats career but hes an awful teammate and a selfish guy. Hes no Jordan. Sure winning in LA is special but hes also never really going to be a Laker. More like a leech.

e8a.gif

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Skip Bayless? Is that you?

So if you go against the sheep mentality youre a Skip Bayless? You have to agree with the delusional herd? Father time doesnt lose. LBJ is what? 14 years in now? His body will break down soon enough. But forget that. The West is better top to bottom. In Cleveland he could take bench warmers to the finals. Maybe the awful for the most part conference hid some flaws and his age. Wont be able to do that in the West. Even if you get a decent core a Finals appearance wont be easy. But now hes hanging out with DiCaprio and Pacino. I have seen no sign hes that interested in the basketball of all of this. LeBron has worn his welcome out everywhere. Except for his boys nobody loves playing with the guy. He has no bones of loyalty in his body.

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California
You just seem really bitter about LeBron for some reason.

When he won with Miami, "it was a super team", when he won with Cleveland, "the warriors collapsed", now that he goes to the Lakers, "it's not about basketball". Now you seem to be rooting for his body to break down?

Reality Check

May 28, 2008

This was pretty funny, especially because its true :laugh:

Oh Skipper :laugh:

If you're a Cleveland fan, you do have to ask yourself this after how things have unfolded so far. He just wanted to get the hell out of Cleveland...again

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Oh Skipper :laugh:

If you're a Cleveland fan, you do have to ask yourself this after how things have unfolded so far. He just wanted to get the hell out of Cleveland...again

After 2016, Cavs fans had to accept whatever choice LeBron made.

Which we can see, since there was no jersey burning or cosmic sans letters.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
So if you go against the sheep mentality youre a Skip Bayless? You have to agree with the delusional herd? Father time doesnt lose. LBJ is what? 14 years in now? His body will break down soon enough. But forget that. The West is better top to bottom. In Cleveland he could take bench warmers to the finals. Maybe the awful for the most part conference hid some flaws and his age. Wont be able to do that in the West. Even if you get a decent core a Finals appearance wont be easy. But now hes hanging out with DiCaprio and Pacino. I have seen no sign hes that interested in the basketball of all of this. LeBron has worn his welcome out everywhere. Except for his boys nobody loves playing with the guy. He has no bones of loyalty in his body.
"His illuminati fed ego"

That tells me all I need to know about your frame of mind.

Reactions: The Night King

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
You just seem really bitter about LeBron for some reason.

When he won with Miami, "it was a super team", when he won with Cleveland, "the warriors collapsed", now that he goes to the Lakers, "it's not about basketball". Now you seem to be rooting for his body to break down?

The only 3-1 lead blown in Finals history and I believe playoff hitory. A team that has won 3 of 4. I call it a choke.

I dont have to root, father time is undefeated. This i guaranteed.

Its not about basketball. The only difference for him and Shaq was Shaq had no rings, Shaq was entering his prime. He was hungry to be a winner. Especially having just come off a Finals loss.

I know its hard for the delusional folks from the city of LA;LA land to get out of their own narcissistic bubbles but LeBron has been a bitch since day one. He couldnt wear his own number and create his own legacy. It was always about going after Jordan and trying to better him. The first time he left Cleveland he killed any shot of that conversation. Yes Jordan came out of retirement and became a Wizard but he was a loyal guy in his hayday. He won all those titles with the Bulls, wasnt the highest paid guy and that helped keep the team together and even allowed them to improve it. He also wasnt a guy who raised a circus off the court and stuck his nose in places it didnt belong voicing opinions and stirring pots.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
The only 3-1 lead blown in Finals history and I believe playoff hitory. A team that has won 3 of 4. I call it a choke.

Its not about basketball. The only difference for him and Shaq was Shaq had no rings, Shaq was entering his prime. He was hungry to be a winner. Especially having just come off a Finals loss.

I know its hard for the delusional folks from the city of LA;LA land to get out of their own narcissistic bubbles but LeBron has been a ***** since day one. He couldnt wear his own number and create his own legacy. It was always about going after Jordan and trying to better him. The first time he left Cleveland he killed any shot of that conversation. Yes Jordan came out of retirement and became a Wizard but he was a loyal guy in his hayday. He won all those titles with the Bulls, wasnt the highest paid guy and that helped keep the team together and even allowed them to improve it. He also wasnt a guy who raised a circus off the court and stuck his nose in places it didnt belong voicing opinions and stirring pots.
You're right. Michael Jordan just wasted all his time gambling money away instead of speaking on current events issues. What a champion.

LeBron also didn't make the most money in Miami. He took a big, big pay cut to play there.

This just sounds like someone butthurt about LeBron James' success.

Reactions: Voight

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
You're right. Michael Jordan just wasted all his time gambling money away instead of speaking on current events issues. What a champion.

LeBron also didn't make the most money in Miami. He took a big, big pay cut to play there.

This just sounds like someone ******** about LeBron James' success.

I can respect that but I also dont value money and think its the root of all evil in society. Maybe that humbled MJ as a human.

Its all great if these dudes want to yell noise but why dont they actually do something about it? Most of these athletes across the board are all talk and no action and I dont believe these issues are real for the most part. Some of them are but the view is spun from reality to create division. A divided society is the easiest. Sports is an easy way to divide society. You have people who hate cities just because of the actions of fans. Like in Philadelphia for example. The fighting distracts us then we go to these events where they treat us like criminals and scan us like were prisoners for "safety" If I wanted to be treated like a criminal id just willingly go to jail.

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California

I know its hard for the delusional folks from the city of LA;LA land to get out of their own narcissistic bubbles but LeBron has been a ***** since day one. He couldnt wear his own number and create his own legacy. It was always about going after Jordan and trying to better him. The first time he left Cleveland he killed any shot of that conversation. Yes Jordan came out of retirement and became a Wizard but he was a loyal guy in his hayday. He won all those titles with the Bulls, wasnt the highest paid guy and that helped keep the team together and even allowed them to improve it. He also wasnt a guy who raised a circus off the court and stuck his nose in places it didnt belong voicing opinions and stirring pots.
Ah, I now see what your issue with him is, Mr. "Shut up and dribble".

Well you know what, LeBron is one of the most charitable athletes in the world, including spending $41 million to send 1,100 kids to college. I think he has every right to voice his opinions on issues that affect his country.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I can respect that but I also dont value money and think its the root of all evil in society. Maybe that humbled MJ as a human.

Its all great if these dudes want to yell noise but why dont they actually do something about it? Most of these athletes across the board are all talk and no action and I dont believe these issues are real for the most part. Some of them are but the view is spun from reality to create division. A divided society is the easiest. Sports is an easy way to divide society. You have people who hate cities just because of the actions of fans. Like in Philadelphia for example. The fighting distracts us then we go to these events where they treat us like criminals and scan us like were prisoners for "safety" If I wanted to be treated like a criminal id just willingly go to jail.
What do you want the guy to do? Run for president of the USA while he plays in the NBA? Be realistic and understand that he has a profession. He has a unique ability to help out many causes that most don't due to how wealthy he is, and he most certainly does his part.

I really don't get what your beef is with LeBron James.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

Whats the point off working your ass off every season only to get swept/lose in the finals? LeBron was tired of losing basically every year. sure its nice making the finals 8 times in a row but when you go 3-5 including 1-4 the last 5 times whats the point? He has accomplished everything he set out to do so who cares if he wants to play in LA and kick it back a little? His next move (aka this free agency) was always going to be about his family and his future, not so much about basketball.

In 2010, he wanted to learn how to win and found a spot where he and two buddies could do it.

In 2014 he wanted to go back and play at the Q, to win one for the people of his hometown.

In 2018, he wanted his family to be happy & choose where they wanna live, while also growing his off court portfolio. At this point another championship doesn't do much for his legacy.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I don't think Bron's going to make it out of the West either, to be honest.

He's got four cracks at it, though. Stranger things have happened.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Ah, I now see what your issue with him is, Mr. "Shut up and dribble".

Well you know what, LeBron is one of the most charitable athletes in the world, including spending $41 million to send 1,100 kids to college. I think he has every right to voice his opinions on issues that affect his country.

Well, I also have a problem with him stumping for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 selection. It has nothing to do with the side he aligned with other then I bet because she was the pick of establishment America that I doubt it was just some generous event in Ohio. I bet he got something for it. Sports, hollywood and politics are all inter connected. This is why sports and hollywood are nothing but mouth pieces. Take the NFL anthem stunt. All that is, is the NFL got busted for lying about the concussion crisis, all of the bountygate stuff that was going down and lying that they dont fix games. The justice department gave them an ultimatum of comply or be exposed. Either way the NFL was shooting itself in the foot. You can probably argue the same with the NBA and this I cant breathe crap. You really dont believe Tim Donaghy was the only one being shady or the only thing shady about the NBA. Blackmail has power.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Whats the point off working your ass off every season only to get swept/lose in the finals? LeBron was tired of losing basically every year. sure its nice making the finals 8 times in a row but when you go 3-5 including 1-4 the last 5 times whats the point? He has accomplished everything he set out to do so who cares if he wants to play in LA and kick it back a little? His next move (aka this free agency) was always going to be about his family and his future, not so much about basketball.

In 2010, he wanted to learn how to win and found a spot where he and two buddies could do it.

In 2014 he wanted to go back and play at the Q, to win one for the people of his hometown.

In 2018, he wanted his family to be happy & choose where they wanna live, while also growing his off court portfolio. At this point another championship doesn't do much for his legacy.

If all you say is true he never would have worn #23 in the first place. He always wanted to be bigger than MJ.

I wouldnt sign him knowing all this and why didnt he be honest with the folks pursuing him that winning didnt matter?

Feel bd for his kids though. Daddy has set them up for the hollywood plantation of group think where the people of power in control do bad things and actually hate people. LeBron is just a pawn for the power structure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad